new unexperienced student needs online tutoring

Hello guys new to the site was recommended by a friend I'm looking to see if there are any experience c++ coders that may have some extra time to write some simple codes for some extra cash. I find myself stuck in trying to make a program for the following question:

A zoo park likes to generate welcome booklets for their customers; the booklet shows the family members' names, the price for each ticket. The program should ask how many adults and children tickets are needed (the price for an adult is $32.00 and $15.00 for a child). The program should calculate the total cost of tickets for a group (with both adults and children) and it should display this total cost.

if interested please reply and let me know I would appreciate it very much. Thanks
Attentation: mypaljohn

greeting!

mention your email address. I will send you code there. and let me know what package you are offering?

Best Regards

AliF Balouch

greeting!

mention your email address or send an email to me (farooqdeveloper@gmail.com) I will send you code back to your email address. Also do't forget to let me know about the package which you are offering?

Best Regards

AliF Balouch
Last edited on

For example every week my teacher in each chapter we go over would set maybe 2 or 3 exercises for us to submit for a grade. Now I'm a beginner and have no experience, but I'm sure these codes are very easy for a experienced coder like yourself. I can pay through PayPal
Last edited on
No, no, no.

Please note that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. The purpose of homework is that you learn by doing. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem yourself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again.

If you want to hire a programmer, then post to the Jobs Forum.
Oh wait, you already did: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/jobs/222635/

Do not doublepost.

greeting!

I have sent an email to you. kindly check it, I have ask some questions from you over there. answer me then soon we will start communication about study.

Best Regards

AliF Balouch
closed account (48T7M4Gy)
greeting!
What, only one?
@kemort: There are 2 actually, he posted the same thing twice
@ Golden Lizard
There are 2 actually, he posted the same thing twice
A thousand pardons. My bad, but still, only two?
Actually 3, the other account is also his.
the other account is also his
I guess it saves on having a complaints department :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.