C++ fake virus

Hello friends,
I created a program that, among other things, download a txt file from the internet, reads it, if necessary, modifies it and then recharges it on the internet with ftp.
I have the problem that when I start my program, the antivirus blocks it.
on my pc I can tell the antivirus to exclude that program, but if I pass it to my friends it's a bad thing that the antivirus tells it that it's dangerous.
How can I prevent the antivirus from blocking my program?
THAT IS A BAD THING, Any good antivirus should block it.
The user should determine to let it be ignored or not.

Basically you can steal information off there computer.

I understand what you mean, but my intention is not to steal information from the computer.
if I install a commercial program on my PC that interacts with the Internet, even just to check the latest version of the program, the antivirus does not see it as a virus.
there is no system to make the antivirus understand that they are not dangerous?
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
A commercial program interacting with a company's server versus you wanting to make changes on a remote user's computer.

Notice the difference. Your program is exhibiting virus like behavior. And deserves to be blocked.

If your friends want to give you access to their computers they have to allow it.
I understand. my goal, however, is to allow people to edit the txt files that are on the internet, there is a way I can do it without having to download the file on the local computer, modify it and upload it back to the host? so maybe if I do not discharge and load I'm not considered dangerous.
Yes, you can do the editing on the server hosting the file to edit.
great! :) it would be nice if you could help me do it. can you give me at least one suggestion?
That depends on the file, server type and programs installed.
You could do it easy with ASP code.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.