Array

Pages: 1234
Oh, so you're not asking about the type of the array, but the size of it?

Your problem spec says:

the median value of all measured values ​​of all sensors in the grid

How many values is that?
Last edited on
m_pSensors[m_maxSensorIdx];

Do you mean it so?
m_maxSensorIdx represents the number of sensors - is that right?
m_maxSensorIdx is the maximum size of the Array ?
Or which variable should I take?
Why did you ignore my question?

Why have you ignored nearly every question I've asked you in this thread?

How can I help you when you refuse to engage in any kind of communication and discussion?
m_maxSensorIdx represents the number of sensors - is that right?

I think so?
Surely you wrote the code? Surely you knew what you meant that variable to represent when you wrote it?
m_pSensors[m_maxSensorIdx];

Then thats right .

How should I sort it now ?
Sp... do you think the total number of sensors is the same as the total number of readings made by all sensors?
Should I create a new Variable ?

Or the last would ne m_nextSensorIdx;
What? How does that answer my question?

Do you think that "the total number of sensors" is the same as "the total number of readings made by all sensors"?
Troll?
I dont really know .

We are coming since days to no solution
I don't understand how you can not know the answer to my question. It isn't a programming question, it's a question about understanding the problem you have been set.

If you genuinely don't understand how many readings you're getting in total, then you really need to go back to the question you've been set, and re-read it, and try to understand it. Don't think about coding yet, just think about understanding the scenario that you're being given.

Although I will say that I don't understand how you could possibly have written the other code you've shown us in this thread, if you really don't understand how many sensor readings you're dealing with. Which is one of the reasons why you're starting to look like a troll to some of us.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 1234