Book with exercices

I want to improve my knowledge about c++. I have some experience but I looking for a book that have exercises to practise. I want to start from basic until advanced concepts.

Someone can recommend to me some books with c++ exercises?
I would recommend Bjourne Stroustrup's book called Programming: Principles and Practice using C++. While I understand it's a pricier C++ book, there are MANY exercises, questions, examples, and very good explanations. He takes you through writing and completing a program, technicalities on functions and classes, customizing input and output, as well as graphics and GUI using a library called FLTK. He goes into great detail about vectors, templates, exceptions, container, iterators, maps, and more. Theres also a few chapters under Broadening the View such as text manipulations, history and future of c++, numerics, Embedded Systems Programming and some C. The books appendix is very large and can serve as a wonderful source of information after completing the book.

After that, you can move onto a more complex book like Effective Modern C++ by Scott.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.