Class, String and Array

Please help me with this program, I missed 2 weeks of class due to an accident, so some concepts I can't just get,

ABC College needs an online Registration system for their students to register for courses. They are starting their project with a small prototype system using C++, which will contain only two C++ classes, one for the Courses and the other for the Students. They will have a third component, which will be a main() function, which will contain a menu to allow Courses and Students to be entered.. These three components are described below.
Objects of the Course class will contain a three-digit Course code, such as 231, and a Course title, which will be a string containing not more than 50 characters, for example “Computer Programming using C++”. The following methods will be defined for the Course class: Default and Overload constructors and a Destructor, and methods to create and retrieve each of the two data members of a Course object.
Objects of the Student class will contain (1) a nine-digit Student Id, (2) a Student name, which will be a string of not more than 30 characters and white spaces, and (3) an array of up to five references to Course objects in which the students are enrolled. The following methods will be defined for the Student class: Default and Overload constructors and a Destructor, and methods to create and to retrieve any one of the individual data members of a Student object. Also, two methods will be available to access each entry of the Course reference array. One method will return the Course id and the other will return the reference to the Course description. (ABC is a small college located in the USA and they are just starting to enroll students for their first semester of classes, but they already have a lot of school spirit. Their college cheer is “ABC!!! Always the Best in the USA!!! Hooray!!! Hooray!!!”)
When the main() function of the program opens up, it should give the user a one-line welcome and an explanation of its menu, which is described below. Initially, the program should declare the following: (1) an array of six course objects, including the following course codes and titles:
101 English Literature from Chaucer to JD Salinger
113 European Literature: Dante and Cervantes
135 Physics from Aristotle to Einstein and Heisenberg
173 Mathematics of Pythagoras, Euclid and Averroes
211 Computer Programming according to G. Booch
231 Computer Programming Using C++
This list, or your list of courses, should be hard-coded into your program using your overload constructor so that you do not need to enter it each time that the user wishes to run the program.
(2) an array of 20 objects, each entry to process one of up to 20 Student objects, as follows:
1 Use the default constructor of the Student class to construct an array of 20 Student objects.
2 Set up a menu containing the following actions:
A Add a student, providing the student id and the student name.
B Add a course assignment to a Student object. Be sure to test for the first available Course entry in the Student object, and if the Course reference array is full. If it is full, no more courses are allowed for that student and an error message is to be displayed. In this assignment we are not going to get involved with removing a course from a student’s enrollment.
C. Display the list of all courses including their course id’s.
D. Display the list of all students including their student id’s.
E. Display the course enrollment of a specific student based on the Student id number
Please help me with this program, I missed 2 weeks of class due to an accident, so some concepts I can't just get,

We don't see any program written by you, so there is nothing to help with, yet.

Two weeks. Probably not the first two weeks. Therefore, you should "get" plenty of the task.

How much do you cover in two weeks? What were the topics? You surely got the study material?

Explain the concepts that you "don't get".
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.