- Using std::cpp call for papers
- C++ Russia call for proposals
- C++Now call for proposals
- Core Hard call for proposals
- Qt World Summit call
- CPPP all for papers
- C++Weekly ep 200, Christmas Class 2019

🔗https://cppcast.com/cpp-2020-news/
Oh FFS, who is the joker always reporting these? (A reporting that subsequently gets undone)

Jason Turner is a face on the circuit; I've been to a number of his presentations at conferences. CPP Cast is one of the more widely known and respected C++ podcasts, with a good array of rotating guests and covering topics of wide C++ interest and relevance.

If you're the clown reporting these, at least have the courage to explain why.
Last edited on
The only "reasonable" suggestion that someone has made is that the joker thinks julie2019 should be posting in the Lounge. But I assume she is posting here so that more people might see it.

I suggest that julie2019 post to both the Lounge and here, since the general post will be seen by more people, but the lounge post will remain visible for longer. However, since it's probably a bot, "she" will never read this.
I'm not a bot :) I post things like CppCast that people here might be interested in.
I'm somewhat surprised you're not a bot. :)

Anyway, I have no problem with you posting CppCast updates on the site. As I said, you should post here and also in the lounge since the lounge post will stay near the top a lot longer.

I just noticed that the "mad reporter" reported Repeater, too! We are surely doomed.
Ok, got it :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.