Linked List A Different Sort

I need some help. I don't know anything about how I'm going to list. What kind of structure should I define? I couldn't find a sample. Can you help?

Code that will perform the following operations in any programming language you want type please.
1-Add operation: when your program runs, first in the text file where there is a record in each line it will add data to a one-way linked list structure. The last digit of the insertion process Number information is basic it will be based. Elements in the list according to the value with the maximum last digit of the number information it should be added to the list in a dynamic way so that it decreases. Also external user in the text file it should be able to add records through the menu.
What kind of structure should I define? I couldn't find a sample.
You searched "linked list C++" and didn't find a single example? I think you didn't look hard enough.
The last digit of the insertion process Number information is basic it will be based.

your translator is broken. Sometimes you have to rewrite the original text in very simple words to make them do it well, but this (and some of the rest of it) is nonsense. About all I know is you want a linked list. Possibly, a sorted one.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.