Problems Solve it

Send Me on jhrathore@gmail.com
chapter 10
pointer

1.write a program that reads a group of numbers from the user and places them in an array of type float .once the numbers are stored in the array the program should average them and print the use pinter notation whereever possible.?

2.start with the string class from the newstar example in this chapter.Add a member function called upit() that converts the string to all upper case . you can use the toupper() library function, which takes a single character as an argument and return a character that has been converted ( if necessary)to upercase. this function uses the CC type header file.
Write some code in main () to test upit().

3.start with an array of pointers to strings representing the days of the week as found in the pirtostr program in this chapter. provide functions to sort the string into alphabetical order using variations of the bsort() and order() function from the pitrsort program in this chapter. sort the pointers to the strings not the actual strings.........

. add a destructor to the linklist program . it should delete all the links when a linklist object is destroyed. it can do this by follwing along the chain deleting each link as it goes. you can test the destructor by having it display a message each time in deletes a link ; it should delete the same number of link that were added to the list(A destructor is called automatically by the system for any existing objects when the program exits).

Chapter 11
Virtual function.
carry out the modification, discussed in exercise7 to the parse program of chapter 10 . that is make it possible to parse expressions containting floating-point numbers combine the classes from exercise 7 with algorithm from parse. You'II need to oprate on pointers to tokens instead of characters this involves satenents o
Wow.

What day do we need to show up to take your test for you???

Seriously though... You're NOT serious! 8^D
Haha. Dude, you win. I think God talked to you when he was making us. He probably asked you about which traits he should put in there. I can see you answering: Greed, selfishness, self-importance, egocentricity, narcisism, being a pr*ck, and so on...
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.