Importnant Request

Develop an interactive transaction processing system to demonstrates using random access
Files to achieve instant access processing of bank account information
Your system should :
- Update existing accounts
- Add new accounts
- Delete account
- Store a formatted listing of all account in text file

Help Me PlZz .. :D
Last edited on
closed account (zb0S216C)
You can expect 0 solutions to your post. We don't solve homework problems here. Homework if for you to solve. However, we will help you with any errors that you encounter.

How much of the program have you written?

Wazzak
Please Help Me ... I Don't Have Any Idea To Solve This Question ,,,,, I Get The Solution .. ! ... Please Help Me
You're supposed to learn how to do it, not beg for someone else to do it for you. You must have written something right? At least post the code you have and you'll see that people here will happily help you to continue. You must show an effort first!
Okay. First of, a little help. Let's look at the problem statement in bits:

Link to aid you: http://cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/

1. Develop an interactive transaction processing system

You are being asked to have some sort of console, presumably, that allows the user to enter
some commands to the program and receive some formatted feedback.
Hints: "Control Structures" subsection in the link above will be of great use here

2. processing Bank Account Information
The task here is how to represent a simple bank account. This will drawn on you skill of abstracting the relevant information needed to represent the account and how it is "used".
Hints: Mastery of "Object Oriented Programming" subsection

3. Using Random Access Files
Having created your account, you'll have a need to "save" it so that after the program exits, on restarting it, you can see previously entered data and manipulate it per instructions given in the problem statement.
Hints: this link should get you pointed in the right direction: http://cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/files/

This is what i could do. Study the examples given the links i provided, give it a try and show us what you have. We all began just as you. The very best of us engineers all made "teething errors".
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.