Check Box Question

New to the world or programming, I'm trying to resolve an issue in a program involving a check box that doesn't display the 'check mark' once it's been clicked on with the mouse button.

Where in the code would I or should I look in order to set the the 'check mark' to be visible once it's been clicked with a mouse button?

Your assistance and guidance is greatly appreciated.
well, it's pretty hard to say without seeing any code. if you can post some code, we may be able to help. if this is a win32 app, you also may want to consider moving this to the 'Windows Programming' Forum here: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/windows/
Thanks for the feedback...I'll try and get the code up on the forum here in a few...I appreciate your input. (the link really helps...as it is a win32 app).
Not 100% sure, but I believe this is the code that I think will help shed some light on this issue...if not, please let me know...thanks!

void CPageControlsConv::OnSelChangeAutoClearOrder()
{
UINT state = m_btnAutoClear.GetCheck();
if (state == BST_INDETERMINATE) {
m_btnAutoClear.SetCheck(BST_UNCHECKED); // to UNhighlight button
m_btnAutoClear.EnableWindow(true);
UpdateData(false);
}
}
void CPageControlsConv::OnEditChangeAutoClearOrder()
{
UINT state = m_btnAutoClear.GetCheck();
if (state == BST_INDETERMINATE) {
m_btnAutoClear.SetCheck(BST_UNCHECKED); // to Unhighlight button
m_btnAutoClear.EnableWindow(true);
UpdateData(false);
is this MFC? I work directly with the win32 API, I haven't done anything with MFC though, so I may not be as big a help as i thought...
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.