automatic changing the values

my output sud b a name(like john smith:age) & his age should change automatically ( 10 times,startin wid 10 ending wid 20),every second ,& after 10 changes it has to stop,IN VC++ can anybody help?

it has to be done in visual c++ console??
wat u r lol?? !!11!!eleventy-one cn rol lollerskates wid cat af$!

In other words, if you ask a clear question, you'll get a clear answer. If you can't express yourself clearly, you won't. This has nothing to do with how good your English actually is; it's your choice to speak clearly, or like a five year old.

If English isn't your first language, that's fine. We understand that and we'll work with you. If English is your first language, I weep for you.

http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/jEN36Up4/

Last edited on
#include    <iostream>
#include    <ctime>

using namespace std;

int main ( ) {
    time_t CurTm, Present;
    int Age = 10;

time ( &CurTm );

do  {
        time ( &Present );

if ( CurTm != Present ) {
            cout << " " << Age << endl;
            CurTm = Present;
            Age++;
            }            
        } while ( Age <= 20 );

return 0;
    }
hey tightcoder,english is my ist language,may be i wasnt much clear,how to ask my question,so instead of explaining things i just explained about how my output sud be..thats y it went weird...i take that as constructive criticism from ur side.anyway tq for your help.i appreciate that.
Run this code through the parser, English pops out.
my output sud b a name(like john smith:age) & his 
age should change automatically ( 10 times,startin 
wid 10 ending wid 20),every second ,& after 10 ch
anges it has to stop,IN VC++ can anybody help?
it has to be done in visual c++ console?? 

My output should be a name (like John Smith: age) and his age should change automatically (10 times, starting with 10 and ending with 20), every second. After ten changes it should stop. I want to use Visual C++. Can anybody help?

Is the only way to do this by using the debugging console?
Last edited on
hey krakissi,i xpalined why the language went weird,now dont bully me allright?u got what my problem is right?so why now?this is the ist time i am asking any questions in any kind of forum? so i think this is a end allright..now

im kind of new to c++ and this is kind of assignment for me by my faculty ,it has to be done in console..u guys can try with other or later on ill try with other..but for now i hab to do it in console....anyway just a last note? anyway take care of urself.adios
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.