• Class Node:
• next, a private member that points to the next node in the list.
• back, a private member that points to the previous node in the list.
• info, a private member of type char.
• getInfo(), public member to return the value of info.
• setInfo(),public member to set the value of info.
• Class DLinkedList:
• first, a private pointer of type Node. It points to the first node in the list
• Last, a private pointer of type Node. It points to the last node in the list
• (0.5 pt)DLinkedList, the constructor initializes all private members.
• (0.5 pt)~DLinkedList (), the destructor destroys the linked list and de-allocates memory.
• (0.5 pt)isEmpty: returns true if the list is empty.
• (0.25pt)isFull: returns true if the list is full, it will return false always.
• (0.25pt)getSize(), returns the size of the list.
• (1 pt)printForward(), print the nodes from beginning to end.
• (1 pt)printBackward(), print the nodes from end to beginning.
• (1 pt)insertFirst(char), inserts a new node at the beginning of the list.
• (1 pt)insertLast(char), inserts a new node at the end of the list.
• (1 pt)deleteAt(int), delete from a specific location, start counting from 0, if location >= length or location <0, then don’t delete and show an error message.
using namespace std;
1. Create a list.
2. call the following functions in the order you read them order.
I didn't know C++ was a problem, what have I been doing all this time D:
Well this obviously seems like an assignment and you haven't done anything at all, we aren't going to do it for you. Also use code tags (press the <> button found to the right of the textbox where you are writing).