Also the titles are not capitalized and the makefile is tabbed.
I've tried different approaches so let me break them down:
1) Using plain old make gave me this error: mingw32-make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
2) Using make makefile.mak gave me this error: mingw32-make: Nothing to be done for 'makefile.mak'.
3) Using make "F:\Text Editor Programs\C++\Test\makefile.mak" at first worked before I reinstalled but now proudly gives me this error: mingw32-make: Nothing to be done for 'F:\Text Editor Programs\C++\Test\makefile.mak'
Also note that I did change the cpp file before trying to make so it is not that the program indeed has 'nothing to be done for'.