Atleast it was funny.
closed account (zb0S216C)
dreamincolor wrote:
"haha this thread was pretty funny"

Funny how?

Wazzak
funny in the sense of "ha ha" this is funny so im laughing
closed account (zb0S216C)
I know what funny means, but I meant what made this thread funny?

Wazzak
I am also Not understanding what was funny?
I think your not trying to understanding very much - thats what is funny
Hello all experts can someone Oberhaus Tell me how I could solve this task in another Way?

Is there a easier way?

A concert agency wants to manage their events to introduce a new computer system.
It is an event by means of a structure and all events are described
Events of the Agency as a linked list of events.
program
- A function void output (...)
which shows the data of an event on screen. The parameters can be suitably
be elected
- A function void output list (Event * start)
which, as all events of the list on the screen indicating the first element
This parameter is passed.
Hello all experts can someone Oberhaus Tell me how I could solve this task in another Way?

Is there a easier way?

Another way? An easier way? That implies that you currently have a way to do this. How are we supposed to know if there is another or easier way if you do not share the way you're doing it?

By the way, for questions that are unrelated to the original one you should probably create a new thread. Preferably with a more descriptive subject than "C++ difficulty," and preferably one that doesn't look like "Can you guys tell me how to do my homework before I make an attempt at doing it?"
I allready postet my Code on Page 2 . I allready did my homework . I only wanzend a New Code if possible.
Can somebody please Tell me how I can create a List of Events in another Way ?Perhaps a Little Part of the task someone can give me Then I will Try to do it myself.
Can please somebody help me .

I have to complete this task till tomorrow.

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 123