NEED CODE ASAP!!! PLEASE HELP, I'M STRUGGLING!!!

I need a program that allows me to...
Input students test scores(Tests, Quizzes, Classwork, and Homework) stored in dynamically declared arrays and PPS weights given to each score(Tests=35, Quizzes= 20, Classwork= 10, Homework= 10) Grade types should be selected from a drop down menu OR comboBox. The Program should then calculate a weighted average and score based on the data inputted by the user and output the each grade entered under an appropriately named column heading along with numerical average and corresponding letter grade using a 10 point letter grading scale. F's should output in Red, D's in Orange, C's in Yellow, B's in Blue, and A's in Green.
I AM REALLY STRUGGLING AND THIS IS FOR MY HIGH SCHOOL FINAL EXAM! I NEED THIS GRADE TO PLAY BASEBALL!! PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!!!! MUCH APPRECIATED!
If you're in a class that requires you to use drop down menus, combo boxes, and colored text, and you have no idea how to even start, you're probably in the wrong class. I think you're going to have to hold back on the baseball idea for a while.
@L B
Or he might be doing visual basic. I started with visual basic when I began coding for the first time but we weren't required to know about dynamically allocated arrays or even what an array was.

@Booney642
Start by making the code and don't worry about the drop down menus and whatnot then after you are done the code, try implementing the gui
I NEED THIS GRADE TO PLAY BASEBALL!!

What the hell?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.