Generic class Set

Can some good human soul write a code for this task,i'll will be very gratefull!

Write a generic class Set that models the set. Class Set should contain: appropriate constructors, destructor,
overloaded operators = (assignment), += (union), * = (cross-section),
the methods insert, remove, and print.
Write a class Combination which models the combination of numbers and includes object-Member: numbers
(use Set <int>), appropriate constructors, destructor, methods add, delete, print and merge (connects two combination; use overloaded operators of generic class Set).
Implement all methods.
Write a short test program.
This looks like a homework assignment and we are not here to write code for people. Why don't you do what you can and ask specific questions when you run into problems.
damn that sounds tough.. :o
Well,more like help for a person who want to pass C++ exam, because ppl here are experienced and they will need like around 20 mins to solve this and for me took me a week and i still didnt succed, but anyway thanks...
closed account (3TXyhbRD)
AlexSunDar wrote:
Well,more like help for a person who want to pass C++ exam, because ppl here are experienced and they will need like around 20 mins to solve this and for me took me a week and i still didnt succed, but anyway thanks...

Here's something to get you going:
George Lorimer wrote:
You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.
Vince Lombardi wrote:
It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up.
if you actually tried for a week do as i said and post what you have with specific issues. ie errors, questions, problems and we will help. we will not write the code for you though.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.