Creating C++ executable trusted by AntiVirus Softwares

hi!

I am a newbie to software development. I had the following query.

Suppose I develop a software using QT 5 open source IDE. Now my question is two-fold:

1. How can I create the final executable file that I can upload for my users? I understand that runtime DLLs shall be required and I have tried Enigma Virtual Box software for bundling runtime files. It does create the file that I can execute from any folder in my PC. However, surprisingly when I transfer that "boxed" file to another PC, it does not run. Both the PCs have Windows 7 installed on them.

2. Secondly, I see possible future issues with Antivirus Softwares. Apparently when I try to run the boxed exe file, it gets rejected by the Antivirus Software on my PC. Is there a way in which I can get my exe file verified/checked/registered by the Antivirus Softwares so that my users don't face any problems in executing the program.

I cannot afford the QT commercial licence, but I am prepared to buy any economical "setup file generating" software (if it exists) to solve the above issues. Please suggest some.
Last edited on
AV software usually doesn't like unsigned software, free packers (usually without signature too).
http://www.thegeekstuff.com/2010/03/microsoft-digital-signatures/
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.