cmath errors compiling DOOM

I've recently downloaded the original DOOM source code from id Software's GitHub page. I decided it would be fun to port it to Windows 7. I created a new Win32 application within Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional, added all the DOOM files to the project, and hit compile. I got a ton of odd errors, so I switched the project from C++ to C and hit compile again. I got a few more errors, which I've mostly resolved (they come from the fact that the DOOM code I downloaded was written for Linux in 1993), and an error on nearly every symbol in cmath. The errors are C2059 and C2061. A little bit of digging around online revealed that these errors come from including cmath in a C project. However, I can find no reference to cmath in my code files.

A little more digging around online revealed that certain C++ files, like fstream, include cmath. I removed all of those that I could, but to no avail.

Does anyone know how I can get rid of these errors?

All the code in this project so far can be found at https://github.com/DethRaid/WIN7DOOM.
If you're writing in C, you should be including <math.h> instead, but I don't know if that will fix your problem.
As I said, I can't find anywhere in my code where cmath is actually included. I figure that it may be included by some header that was C-only back in 1993 but has since been absorbed into 2013 C++. I really don't know what to do here.
So I found the problem. The DOOM sound library was including fstream on non-Linus systems for some reason. I replaced that with stdio.h and that error is gone. Now onto recreating the mingw things...
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.