General C++ Programming - April 2013

Trapezoidal Method

An electric coil with a non-linear magnetic characteristic is excited by an alternating voltage voltage. When measured, in some appropriate units, the current y...
[no replies]
weird struct definition

I am deciphering someone else's code which contains the following block (in an .h file) struct QD_API qd_real { double x ; /* The Components. */ ...
[3 replies] Last: This kind of defines is usually for building a dll. The thing is that ... (by KRAkatau)
help me please in c code

hi i need to code by c language for limited integration. e.x : i want to integrate the function 1/x from 1 to 10 , the program give me the answer is 2.30 ...
[7 replies] Last: Please go to freelancer.com for that kind of services. This forum is f... (by KRAkatau)
Array of Linked Lists - Please Help!

So far, I've figured out how to get strings from a text file and put them into linked lists, but I'm having trouble understanding and making an array of linked ...
[no replies]
Problem with "class bernoulli_distribution"

hi, im trying to use "class bernoulli_distribution" to simulate the number of detected particle considering the detector´s deadtime. Trigger probability is ...
[7 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <random> #include <ctime> #include <ioma... (by JLBorges)
code

I need help writing this program. Write a task that will perform some of the functions performed by a simple employee database. The various functions will b...
[1 reply] : so u need help for which part? (by codeback99)
by Katt21
Lottery Program

I would appreciate it if someone could help me figure out how to keep the i variable on line 48 from incrementing when none of the elements match. For instance,...
[1 reply] : I believe that This will fix your program : #include <iostream> #inc... (by JaKnierim)
Please help. Homework with Arrays.

Hello so basically my project goes like this: Write a C++ program that reads in two positive integers that are 20 or fewer digits in length and outputs the s...
[2 replies] Last: I had a friend help e with that line, but i thought it was off to. Sho... (by Jose94ji)
Function that stores a number into an integer array?

I'm writing a function that stores a number into an array. If the number is greater that the lowest number in the array then it replaces it. The array size is 1...
[3 replies] Last: void InsertNumber(int List , unsigned int Size, int Number) { //... (by pogrady)
i need help making a black jack game

i have a program done that will randomly pull the cards from a standard deck, this said i'm drawing a blank when it comes time to show dealer and players cards ...
[4 replies] Last: #ifndef BLACJACKPLAYERS #define BLACKJACKPLAYERS //holds the cards ... (by pogrady)
by jadch
how to generate 3 random numbers between 1 and 6 using a function called generate_rand

im trying to generate 3 random numbers between 1 and 6 using a function called generate_rand.. but everytime im having an error : no oprators "<<" matches the...
[6 replies] Last: thank you problem solved (by jadch)
Traversal in Binary Search Tree

Hi, guys I need a help with traversal of binary search tree. In my header file there is a function setTraversal (public) and private print file. As I understoo...
[1 reply] : Never mind, I did find the solution and it works now. (by nfoster3)
Fix "does not name a type" without forward declaration (1,2)

I've got a base class, and five classes that inherit from it using public BaseClass . In each derived class's header, I #include baseclass.h . In a differe...
[31 replies] Last: [quote=trojansdestroy]what is useful about a function that only accept... (by Peter87)
by Progg3
Link-List with Nested Classes

Hi, I asked for help on the forum earlier, I have since solved the original issue. I need a little help in understanding how I would execute a nested cla...
[1 reply] : Nevermind people I'll RTFM. Just done a bit more reading online about ... (by Progg3)
how to connect to the router using the WPS protocol

Hello friends. I own a code written in c++ that is used to connect the router using the WPS protocol, but has to be modified to operate in "registrar" mode and ...
[1 reply] : Nobody can help me? you just have to modify a bit the code.. (by soundmaster)
char array input from text file

The goal of this program is to read lines from a text file that contain infix expressions ending with a ';' character and output them as postfix expressions in ...
[no replies]
Direction on implementing alegrabic functions

Hi guys, i need help in implementing an algebra function. (a+b)(a-b) may i know how can i do this? does c++ support this sort of function. Did a quick sea...
[3 replies] Last: int foo(int a, int b) { return (a + b)*(a - b); } (by MiiNiPaa)
Encryption

Hey can any one of u guide me ? I have been assigned a project by my teacher to make a program in c++ which will be able to encrypt a text file, a .docx file or...
[2 replies] Last: What's a XOR method ??? :( Actually i am just using a key (for exampl... (by alagadmi)
by Progg3
Run-time issue

Hi, I'm writing a simple link-listed object but I'm getting a runtime error (memory reading) I am relatively new to programming and I've looked through t...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks anyway but I found out why It wouldn't have worked; I wasn't s... (by Progg3)
convert string to Currency

How to convert string to currency type.
[7 replies] Last: if your compiler is sufficiently new, you can use std::put_money fr... (by Cubbi)
April 2013 Pages: 123... 53
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.