General C++ Programming - April 2013 (Page 2)

char array input from text file

The goal of this program is to read lines from a text file that contain infix expressions ending wit...
[no replies]
Direction on implementing alegrabic functions

Hi guys, i need help in implementing an algebra function. (a+b)(a-b) may i know how can i do thi...
[3 replies] Last: int foo(int a, int b) { return (a + b)*(a - b); } (by MiiNiPaa)
Encryption

Hey can any one of u guide me ? I have been assigned a project by my teacher to make a program in c+...
[2 replies] Last: What's a XOR method ??? :( Actually i am just using a key (for exampl... (by alagadmi)
by Progg3
Run-time issue

Hi, I'm writing a simple link-listed object but I'm getting a runtime error (memory reading) ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks anyway but I found out why It wouldn't have worked; I wasn't s... (by Progg3)
convert string to Currency

How to convert string to currency type.
[7 replies] Last: if your compiler is sufficiently new, you can use std::put_money fr... (by Cubbi)
C VS C++

Hello, Guys, Please anyone tell me, What is the difference between C and C++ ?? ...
[7 replies] Last: Also virtual functions + inheritance behavior is pain to simulate in C... (by MiiNiPaa)
Reading and writing to the same file?

Is there a way to read and write to the same file? I'm writing a game program and I want to save ...
[2 replies] Last: You don't have to go to the physical file every time. Read the file in... (by writetonsharma)
Searching a list of vectors

How would you search through the a list of vectors? I have a upper case letter at the start of the l...
[1 reply] : Your question is a bit vague. Do you want to count the number of times... (by The Palm Tree Magician)
by ss91
C++ record

I want to record voice from pc 's microphone and save it to a wave file.I use linux for C programmin...
[1 reply] : Interact with device driver, access raw data, process it, encode, save... (by MiiNiPaa)
Getting into GUI development?

I've coded long enough in c++ now that I feel comfortable with trying to implement GUI's now. I have...
[3 replies] Last: Try WPF : xaml based. (by chinchu)
#define phrases and words

Is there anyway to #define phrases to mean words? Example: #define A Very Long Integer __int64 ...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks so much! Here is my code if anyone else wants to see. #includ... (by usandfriends)
hybrid imaging

I've put together this program to make a hybrid image from two given images. It scales them corectl...
[no replies]
Math library

Hey guys, I'm new to c++ and need to create a math library that is capable of doing the following ta...
[1 reply] : First when posting code use code tags: http://www.cplusplus.com/articl... (by Lachlan Easton)
PDCurses getch() buffers

I'm attempting to make a game under PDCurses (almost identical to NCurses, for those of you who don'...
[6 replies] Last: That's a lot to do every time a key is pressed, especially once key re... (by Duoas)
Beeping sound when file changes (1,2)

I want to make my computer beep, when a specific file I have already created changes. The idea is th...
[20 replies] Last: @samuel Thank you very much for your efforts! Sorry for late reply, I ... (by Donanza)
Displaying error message between array inputs

Hi I've written out the following code, its part of on an OOP program. int main() { Hous...
[4 replies] Last: Ahh I guess that could be so. Thanks again (by Progressive)
Boost preprocessor library

I'm having some trouble expanding to the base value # include <boost/preprocessor/cat.hpp> ...
[1 reply] : Never mind. I missed the part in the documentation where it says if it... (by AdrianH)
Reading file into a Linked List.

I'm having some trouble with reading a file into a linked list. It reads in properly, but I am tryi...
[no replies]
File recursion limitation

It seems that boost's file recursion requires that the file using the recursion must be in the inclu...
[9 replies] Last: > Do you know why? No. I haven't used this library at all (except ind... (by JLBorges)
by jorgen
Floating pt. subtraction error depends on abs. values

I thought I understood subtraction errors (subtracting two almost equal numbers effectively removes ...
[2 replies] Last: 1 , 100000000000000.0 and 9999999999999.0 are valid values for th... (by Cubbi)
April 2013 Pages: 1234... 53
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.