General C++ Programming - April 2013 (Page 3)

need help with program!

My problem is i get some errors, let me further myself. 1st problem is I cannot figure out why the ...
[1 reply] : Use tags, it makes the code more readable. What are you trying to ac... (by Montario79)
Creating a Linked List of common elements from two other linked lists..

Hello all, I'm trying to write a function that takes two linked lists and creates a third one wit...
[10 replies] Last: However, still cant get my original question to work.. (by jjroyale)
Help with Destructors

Hi all. I am working on an assignment for my C++ class. I have the code written but am unsure why ...
[5 replies] Last: "How run prog" "How start app" ... there are several ways to do it. O... (by keskiverto)
Duplicating an moving image?

Oh dear... sorry for the horrible grammatical mistake in the title. How dare I make such a mistake :...
[15 replies] Last: I think you should just use a newer graphics API. This is shameful. (by Fredbill 30)
by Aceix
C++ keywords

Hi, I just want to know what these kewords mean and many ways to use them. auto, ref, const(used...
[14 replies] Last: Oh okay. I get what you mean. (by Disch)
Improve run-time of C++ program

Hello Everyone, I have recently started programming in C++ and also started coding on Sphere Onli...
[14 replies] Last: If you must use cin, at least put in a msg telling the user what is e... (by MiiNiPaa)
console window showing weird numbers. picture included

anyone know why this is happening? not sure what to type on google.. and the google results isn't th...
[3 replies] Last: Also... since jon() doesn't return anything, it probably should return... (by Disch)
Template C++ Question

Question: http://i.imgur.com/wdlEQG4.jpg OR http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://i.imgur.com/w...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks Nobun. You interpreted correctly. (by Rehan FASTian)
Can anyone explain why my loop to traverse a binary tree is working but not how my professor wants it to work?

Hey guys I'm pretty stumped on part of my code right now. I've done some testing and it looks like m...
[1 reply] : This code is quite confusing for me... I don't understand why it is st... (by Nobun)
identify floating or alphabets

hello i have this homework where i am implementing a code which does error checking so basicall...
[19 replies] Last: this is good http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3024197/what-does-int-... (by topnik1)
Initializing an array of string type in a class

I want to use this array as part of my class. I have tried several different angles trying to get it...
[4 replies] Last: struct day_type // in header day_type.h { day_type() ; // ...... (by JLBorges)
by Rousan
calculating reveres and summation

can some one tell where is the error? #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace s...
[1 reply] : what seems to be an error? it works ok for 5-digit numbers. (by KRAkatau)
Program execution delay II

Hi all! I now have new problem with execution delay. Yesterday I had similar issue and I got help in...
[3 replies] Last: I just realized I can use Timer option in C++Builder. I haven't manage... (by Nina Sma)
by djibn7
how to add a call function?

How to ADD a call to the FindMostExpensive function AFTER the main display loop, and use the index r...
[1 reply] : Please indent your code (by ne555)
by yay86
how to print any input year in digital block form

hello I am new to programming and i found this problem that i need your help, how to print a year l...
[1 reply] : You'll need to parse the number into a string first (use std::to_strin... (by Bourgond Aries)
bank account using classes

this is what I have so far could you guys help me and see what's wrong with it? objective ...
[1 reply] : Use of direct memory manipulation is strongly discouraged in C++. Use ... (by MiiNiPaa)
Palindrome Program Gone Wrong- Please Help

I've been taking this online Stanford class for a while now and the assignments are starting to not ...
[1 reply] : a) You are using str, which arent declared anywhere in your check func... (by MiiNiPaa)
How to store memory address in a pointer?

Hey, I 'm not even sure what I'm asking is even possible, but if it is I would really appreciate ...
[6 replies] Last: > on line 13, I'm kinda being forced to store in address, rather then ... (by JLBorges)
getting two inputs from client.

hi all, i`m doing a udp client server application. i tried to get two messages from the client, h...
[no replies]
by mrpeed
How can I install glew for Code Blocks on Windows Vista?

I downloaded glew 1.9.0 files and dragged the lib, include, and bin of the glew into the mingw folde...
[1 reply] : the best way to use vista is to fine a disc that lets you upgrade to x... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
April 2013 Pages: 12345... 53
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.