General C++ Programming - April 2013 (Page 49)

by Qaisar
Circular Linked LIst

Can you help me please, I cannot understand why node insertion method in this circular list is not working. There is no error at time of compilation and execut...
[1 reply] : check your traverse function. list is always pointing to the same node... (by writetonsharma)
No idea where to even start

This project requires you to write a C++ program that will manage a list of bird species and counts stored in an array of structs. This program will give you p...
[2 replies] Last: Programming is all about solving complex problems. You solve the comp... (by ajh32)
ForceRegistry error accessing protected variable

I am working on a physics engine, following the cyclone physics engine source code but a I am having trouble with an error that is occuring in my overloaded o...
[2 replies] Last: If I were you I would put the operator == for ForceRegistration inside... (by ajh32)
Warning C4244 'argument" conversion from time_t......

#include "stdafx.h" #include <stdlib.h> #include <ctime> #include <iostream> using namespace std; #define ARRAY_SIZE 1000 int main() { int arra ; //a...
[1 reply] : time() function return time_t type, which is signed type (signed i... (by MiiNiPaa)
by dahin
Difference between two string.

I want to compare two string, and want to see differeince in int form. For example, string first_string="0002AE1"; string second_string="0002AE2"; How ...
[8 replies] Last: Thnx. (by dahin)
I need help with my program?

this is a program to play battleship but when I enter 10 it does not display the X? can someone give me any tips? I think the error is in the second for loop? ...
[3 replies] Last: The user can enter any number from 0-10 inclusive. You'll want to do s... (by xismn)
Need help with making my code more user friendly.

The code compiles well and with color, but I have a few more things I'd like to polish up on it. 1. Further input validation. (accept only numbers not letter...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks DeXecipher and duly noted, However, I would like to keep the u... (by theascen)
CPPUnit

Does any one know how to Install CPPUnit in Solaris? I don't have gcc in Solaris and all the packages I have downloaded for CPPUnit needs gcc to be compiled. An...
[4 replies] Last: unfortunately NO!! (by Monalisha)
Is there a really simple way to write this out to a file?

Input for this program should come from the file data3.txt. Each line of the file contains the following information, in the given order, and separated by a sin...
[19 replies] Last: There is a reason I have a 57% in this class...and I'm so tired lol I ... (by madeinsilence)
variable nested "for" loop (1,2)

This code is used in scientific calculation for optimization problem. Basically a particle is moving in a three dimensional space, its position is (x,y,z). At ...
[24 replies] Last: I see. Thank you. (by activecat)
error: expected ‘;’ before... - need help with error.

[2 replies] Last: Of course, I did not see that. Thank you. (by Gerrit1)
Flex and Bison Problems

I'm working on a interpreter for a class and I it's nearly done, but I seem to have somehow entered an infinite loop or some bug that won't run through minor in...
[2 replies] Last: One thing is that I took out the grammar and Lexemes to save space, th... (by Jakman217)
by pcej
STL: set with map usage

Hi, I have a following problem: I want to use set that contains map (s). Here are important parts of my code: struct position{ int t ; }; //... //...
[12 replies] Last: The error is not related to the set. The error is related to the map n... (by LB)
Recursive code for squares

Any expert of C++ programing please help me in my class assignment.
[11 replies] Last: The easiest method is to actually do what the assignment asks and use... (by LB)
C++ RPG game

This RPG game is my first using c++. i would like to know if this RPG is even good at all. please give me feedback of maybe what i should add or remove or maybe...
[3 replies] Last: [quote=pr3dicine]This RPG game is my first using c++. [quote=pr3dicine... (by LB)
dummy value

rewrite readTestScore(), assuming that each student has one or more test score. A dummy test score of -99.00 is used to indicate the end of the test score for e...
[6 replies] Last: like this while(score != -99.00) you are also going to need a coun... (by Yanson)
program should return valid or invalid, but does not

//DEBUG2 Program //This program asks the user for an insurance code, then validates it. //An insurance code between 10 and 99 inclusive is valid. #include<io...
[1 reply] : Would you mind explaining how you solved this to help people with the ... (by LB)
by Numeri
Headers with Multiple .cpp Files

So I have a rather large (for me) project, requiring me to have two .cpp files and a header. At least, I think this is what I need, but I'm not completely sure....
[8 replies] Last: Okay. This makes a lot more sense! Thank you everyone! (by Numeri)
not sure how to use struct.. please help

//DEBUG1 Program // This program creates a structure to hold data for a kennel #include<iostream.h> struct KennelList { int dogID; char gender; ...
[2 replies] Last: ALSO... void main() does not exist. int main() and int main(int,char*... (by DeXecipher)
by sixer9
Payroll Management

Please Help Me to Create an a simple Payroll Management Application using the concept of Binary Tree. The program will allow you to add, sort, view, search rec...
[1 reply] : No one will do your work for you, difficulty is a perspective of the m... (by DeXecipher)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 4748495051... 53
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.