General C++ Programming - April 2019 (Page 9)

Need Help! Sum of Even Numbers

#include <iostream> #include <cctype> #include <limits> int main() { std::cout << "Do you want someone to do all the work for you? "; char answer {}; std::...
[1 reply] : even numbers have a remainder of zero when divided by 2. That can be ... (by jonnin)
Should I use global or local declaration on variables ?

I was wondering which is a better option to use global or local declarations when it comes to a lot of functions ? I have here code and let's only focus on line...
[8 replies] Last: globals aside, main at the top or bottom is style. I put main at the ... (by jonnin)
Mock classes - How to solve this multiple-inheritance problem?

Hello, I have drawn a class diagram to illustrate my question, see the following link: https://imgur.com/a/6RM96Rd Its a simple class hierarchy with so...
[3 replies] Last: I just got back to this thread. As I think back to the limited experi... (by doug4)
by drony
C++ Pointer Function binding Question

I created a small example of the problem I encountered. I've been dealing with this problem for a few days. i have not found a solution yet. I want to work with...
[9 replies] Last: Something like this perhaps. $ cat CMakeProject1.cpp #include <iostr... (by salem c)
My mandelbrot is wonky

I am trying to render a Mandelbrot but I can't get it stop leaning over. It's warped such that the further up the image you look the set leans over to the right...
[7 replies] Last: Ok, I figured it out. Sheesh!!! 105MB for a picture. LOL. It's an 8k... (by dudeawsomeness1)
c++ mysql error

Hi i did a program with a mysql auth system and it returns errors but i dont find them,would be thankful if someone help me! login.cpp code: #include "login...
[5 replies] Last: you are out of my area too far. I would offer that you should connect... (by jonnin)
Recursion Problem

// This function is used for printing out the Canvas void printCanvas(char canvas ) { cout << "The current canvas: " << endl; cout << " " ; for...
[1 reply] : ... (by Duthomhas)
C++ Programming /// Beginner

THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED. THE OP IS GONE Peter87 is not referring to me
[2 replies] Last: The original OP ( not Rascake ) is a spammer! He's just copying ... (by Peter87)
April 2019 Pages: 1... 789
  Archived months: [mar2019] [may2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.