General C++ Programming - August 2013 (Page 24)

by heepoo
how to create registration for my program?

hi all! i have a program and wanted to create a function that user can register with a name and a key i added 2 textboxes and 2 buttons, 1 register and 1 canc...
[10 replies] Last: my server isn't behind a firewall and i want to access it by using my ... (by heepoo)
Defining a function

I am making a program (for practice and fun) that takes baseball players and information about each respective player and stores it in a struct then writes it t...
[4 replies] Last: Ok! Thanks a lot! (by mhaggard)
two value for function

hello,guys,this code will take the angle & give you back the sin ,cos,tan,cot,with the taylor series but i dont know why it gives me back two value for each ? ...
[2 replies] Last: ok mikey ,thank you for inform me,because i m new member so still didn... (by mohammad68)
by Sahba
problem in program

Hi I want to know what is the problem in this program? I want to have somthing similar this: 1 8 9 2 7 10 3 6 11 4 5 12 the program is: #include<iostre...
[2 replies] Last: Hi dear friend! At first excuse me for re-initialize int j;dear friend... (by Sahba)
Listing files from a given directory

I tried listing files using the code given in "http://forum.codecall.net/topic/57996-list-files-in-a-directory-for-c/" the program listed all the files present ...
[1 reply] : Are you remembering that '\' is an escape character and needs to be d... (by Computergeek01)
by Niven
GLSL Lighting

I'm trying to add smooth lighting to my shader's functionality but can't seem to get it right( Screenshot: http://s15.postimg.org/6vmcxt9pn/lighting.png ). The ...
[3 replies] Last: Their using the same shader. I zoomed in on them and made separate ima... (by Niven)
King of pointers !!!

int main(){ int *lel = new int; *lel = 5; int **a = &lel; int ***aa = &a; int ****aaa = &aa; int *****aaaa = &aaa; int ******aaaaa = &aaaa; int ******...
[4 replies] Last: This no troll me superman. (by Vermacian55)
Error expected initializer before 'int'

Hi There I am new to c++ and I am doing a assignment of it. The question involves me writing a program using a overloaded function to calculate the Weekly r...
[3 replies] Last: You need to end the following lines with a semi-colon: 4, 7, 13, 19, ... (by ajh32)
why string subscript out of bound exception is coming .??

the program is all about token separation(separatin keywords,identifiers,.. .. frm user i/p code ). plz help me out guyzz i am new to this forum : following is ...
[4 replies] Last: thanks i found the problem the program was acting wrongly for a double... (by Ujjawal X)
opengl help

Hi does anybody know how to use opengl for c++. I have a 3D array representing the 3D model i want to render. it consists of ones and zeros, the ones represen...
[15 replies] Last: As it is only temporary I like glvertex3f and glbegin they work really... (by asda333)
File handling inside a while loop

Hi I have two files like original.txt and replace.txt which has equal nbr of lines in both of them I need to loop through these two files line by line and repla...
[1 reply] : $ cp replace.txt original.txt (by ne555)
VGA 4&16 color mode?

Anyone knows how to read pixels from an x,y coordinate using the VGA register values? byte readVRAMdirect(VGA_Type *VGA, uint_32 start, uint_32 offset) //Used...
[2 replies] Last: @SpaceWorm: I'm building an emulator (8086/80186 atm), not a kernel to... (by superfury)
by RLC
reading memory in a pointer

Hi, I am having a problem with a small exercise program. The program works the first time through the loop but not the second. It faults on this line: cin ...
[5 replies] Last: Hi, I have rewritten the program and it now works. Thanks to everyon... (by RLC)
class inheritance bank account

You have been developing a BankAccount class for Parkville Bank that contains several fields and functions. a. Create BankAccount contains only an account nu...
[4 replies] Last: You may have to use virtual inheritance here. http://stackoverflow.c... (by kulkarnisr)
[Frustration] Pointer Class Object Vectors

#include <iostream> #include <vector> #include <string> #include <map> using namespace std; struct bop { string realname; //real name string title; ...
[6 replies] Last: when you use pointers in lines 39-45, you have to change all of your c... (by heepoo)
Issue with signed/unsigned mismatch error on "<" operator

Ok so i hit a new problem trying to move my code for shifting the letters into a function. It gives me a signed/unsigned mismatch error on the "<" operator ins...
[8 replies] Last: Aw crap - your error mentioned in the title of your topic, is because ... (by TheIdeasMan)
error in file sorting

#include<fstream.h> #include<conio.h> #include<string.h> #include<stdio.h> void main() { clrscr(); ofstream fout("a"); fout<<5<<"\n"<<3<<"\n"<<2<<"\n"<<...
[1 reply] : What do you want to do? Do you want to sort the elements in the file a... (by abhishekm71)
missing templates c++ file .cpp and header file .h

i'am begginer in c++ language. i'm use visual studio 2010 ultimate. the problem is i can't add c++ file(.cpp) and header file(.h). can anybody help me?(sorry fo...
[3 replies] Last: Try making the file name <name>.cpp. Replacing <name> with a legal nam... (by J4ke)
undefined reference to `WinMain@16'

I've seen this discussed in various topics but none are active for replies so I'm posting here. I experienced this link error using Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Dev...
[3 replies] Last: @tnichols I think I see what happened here. Eclipse has a rather ha... (by TheIdeasMan)
August 2013 Pages: 1... 2223242526... 28
  Archived months: [jul2013] [sep2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.