General C++ Programming - August 2013 (Page 26)

Casting base-to-derived loses information

In a game I'm working on, I have an event system that looks like this: event.hpp [code firstline...
[7 replies] Last: Why not just have the game state be your event handler and use inherit... (by Disch)
help with problem

I started programming and i need help with this problem i do not know what is wrong with it. ...
[5 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(int argc, const c... (by ajh32)
EVEN AND ODD

I'm new here sir. Can you help me with this program. All Numbers are random. This will be the ou...
[18 replies] Last: looks good (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
problème de compilation en c++

bonjour à tous! j'ai créé une classe "GRAPH" ,j'ai voulu que son attribut accesseur soit un tabl...
[1 reply] : > no matching function for call El error se refiere a que intentas us... (by ne555)
by ICNR
error: extra qualification 'SomeStuff::' on member 'Init' [-fpermissive]

Hi there, when I compile a downloaded project, I get this error: error: extra qualification 'S...
[1 reply] : Could you post the code generating the error? (by firedraco)
Accessing variables of another class

I've been attempting to create a game with curses and I keep running into the problem of scope. I wa...
[1 reply] : You can, but don't. Provide inline access functions on the class and ... (by kbw)
Problem with calling char from function

Every time I try to use the function SaveNewCD, it doesn't write to file correctly. It writes the ~,...
[5 replies] Last: I figured it out. A cin.get seemed to do the trick prior to reading th... (by masschamber)
classes or structure

I am new to c++ programming and I am having a bit of difficulty increasing the count each time an or...
[5 replies] Last: First of all, drop the pointers. You don't need them so... why use the... (by IceThatJaw)
libcurl cookies issue

I have a problem with my code: #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <...
[6 replies] Last: I compiled the exact code that you posted above, with the exception of... (by norm b)
string at

If I declare a string: string s = "bob"; Does s.at(0) give me the character 'b' or the AS...
[4 replies] Last: ostreams, like cout, displays 'b' if you provide it with a char with v... (by andywestken)
by Nckb
How to do CRC calculation for Base64 string

Hi all, I am trying to calculate a CRC of a Base64 string. I know the answer of the checksum, but ...
[6 replies] Last: I use CRC 16 and 32 algorithm, as I found it on Wikipedia... Actually ... (by Nckb)
Dev C++ NetBıos

# Hello Guys # Help Me, I'm Need C++ NetBıos Port 0pen Source Code Help Me Please
[1 reply] : Just NO! First you need to understand how to code before you ask about... (by SpaceWorm)
Having Trouble

Okay guys and gals here is a code I am having trouble with maybe someone can help me please! ...
[1 reply] : @Dark3nd You just need to add #include <string> to your list of inc... (by whitenite1)
Convert char to time

Hi, I am trying to convert char to time and I found the following code. But it gives me a -1 on "con...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks a lot JLBorges. (by MilanChamling)
Too Few Arguments To Function (1,2)

Error: too few arguments to function 'int FunctionA(float, float)' I can't seem to fix this, I'm no...
[23 replies] Last: [quote=vlad from moscow]" That is the compiler can store these two str... (by closed account zb0S216C)
problems with templated methods of templated classes

Dear all, I am struggling on a project in which I have two templated classes, and templated metho...
[3 replies] Last: > Where can I read about it? http://stackoverflow.com/questions/61024... (by JLBorges)
include <new> header

Hello , What does "include <new>" mean ? what for do we use it?
[3 replies] Last: ty guys. (by vFreeman)
For loop - summing numbers

Hello !! Could anyone please provide guidance on where I have gone wrong for the following exerci...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you for the replies guys. I see the error of my ways in logic. ... (by sp3cim3n)
Simplest way to perform attribute match

Hi, I have a input record like acct|N|Y|N|N|rose@gmail.com Now I need to create a logic ...
[5 replies] Last: I'm also trying to use strstr function for doing so. like if (strstr ... (by avaya567)
Debug Assertion Failed

Hello all, When i tried to run my program it says that Debug Assertion failed with an error messa...
[5 replies] Last: What are you going convvert to sttring if str is already defined as st... (by vlad from moscow)
August 2013 Pages: 1... 24252627
  Archived months: [jul2013] [sep2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.