General C++ Programming - August 2013 (Page 26)

EVEN AND ODD

I'm new here sir. Can you help me with this program. All Numbers are random. This will be the output Enter Number: 4 Enter Number: 3 Enter Number: 2 E...
[18 replies] Last: looks good (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
problème de compilation en c++

bonjour à tous! j'ai créé une classe "GRAPH" ,j'ai voulu que son attribut accesseur soit un tableau dynamique de type "Sommet" (c une classe que j'ai crée ...
[1 reply] : > no matching function for call El error se refiere a que intentas us... (by ne555)
by ICNR
error: extra qualification 'SomeStuff::' on member 'Init' [-fpermissive]

Hi there, when I compile a downloaded project, I get this error: error: extra qualification 'SomeStuff::' on member 'Init' [-fpermissive] Can you help ...
[1 reply] : Could you post the code generating the error? (by firedraco)
Accessing variables of another class

I've been attempting to create a game with curses and I keep running into the problem of scope. I want to change or use variables of a different class in a diff...
[1 reply] : You can, but don't. Provide inline access functions on the class and ... (by kbw)
Problem with calling char from function

Every time I try to use the function SaveNewCD, it doesn't write to file correctly. It writes the ~, three characters, then goes into an infinite loop. How ca...
[5 replies] Last: I figured it out. A cin.get seemed to do the trick prior to reading th... (by masschamber)
classes or structure

I am new to c++ programming and I am having a bit of difficulty increasing the count each time an order is placed. I would like for the count to increase each t...
[5 replies] Last: First of all, drop the pointers. You don't need them so... why use the... (by IceThatJaw)
libcurl cookies issue

I have a problem with my code: #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <errno.h> #include <time.h> #include <curl.h> static void...
[6 replies] Last: I compiled the exact code that you posted above, with the exception of... (by norm b)
string at

If I declare a string: string s = "bob"; Does s.at(0) give me the character 'b' or the ASCII code of 'b'? I checked the .at() function for string on...
[4 replies] Last: ostreams, like cout, displays 'b' if you provide it with a char with v... (by andywestken)
by Nckb
How to do CRC calculation for Base64 string

Hi all, I am trying to calculate a CRC of a Base64 string. I know the answer of the checksum, but I don't how to calculate it (It is for Adobe project). I ...
[6 replies] Last: I use CRC 16 and 32 algorithm, as I found it on Wikipedia... Actually ... (by Nckb)
Dev C++ NetBıos

# Hello Guys # Help Me, I'm Need C++ NetBıos Port 0pen Source Code Help Me Please
[1 reply] : Just NO! First you need to understand how to code before you ask about... (by closed account G309216C)
Having Trouble

Okay guys and gals here is a code I am having trouble with maybe someone can help me please! #include <iostream> #include <fstream> ...
[1 reply] : @Dark3nd You just need to add #include <string> to your list of inc... (by whitenite1)
Convert char to time

Hi, I am trying to convert char to time and I found the following code. But it gives me a -1 on "converted" instead of time. What am I doing wrong? Please help....
[7 replies] Last: Thanks a lot JLBorges. (by MilanChamling)
Too Few Arguments To Function (1,2)

Error: too few arguments to function 'int FunctionA(float, float)' I can't seem to fix this, I'm not really sure what to do. I'm still in the process of learni...
[23 replies] Last: [quote=vlad from moscow]" That is the compiler can store these two str... (by closed account zb0S216C)
problems with templated methods of templated classes

Dear all, I am struggling on a project in which I have two templated classes, and templated methods. Some methods of the first class take in input objects of...
[3 replies] Last: > Where can I read about it? http://stackoverflow.com/questions/61024... (by JLBorges)
include <new> header

Hello , What does "include <new>" mean ? what for do we use it?
[3 replies] Last: ty guys. (by vFreeman)
For loop - summing numbers

Hello !! Could anyone please provide guidance on where I have gone wrong for the following exercise. Write a program that computes a running sum of input...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you for the replies guys. I see the error of my ways in logic. ... (by sp3cim3n)
Simplest way to perform attribute match

Hi, I have a input record like acct|N|Y|N|N|rose@gmail.com Now I need to create a logic to append a code to the end of the file using the following ...
[5 replies] Last: I'm also trying to use strstr function for doing so. like if (strstr ... (by avaya567)
Debug Assertion Failed

Hello all, When i tried to run my program it says that Debug Assertion failed with an error message string subscript out of range. Here is my program. // tr...
[5 replies] Last: What are you going convvert to sttring if str is already defined as st... (by vlad from moscow)
by dgsm98
Math Error

Hello, I'm in the middle of programming my first text - based game right now. I am having a mathematical error...At the end of my code, for some reason, it keep...
[8 replies] Last: Now is there anyway I can add words/strings to integers? No. If you... (by MikeyBoy)
by Sagax
error: no match for 'operator='

Hello I recently came across this error in a function for one of my classes and I can't figure out how to fix it. This is the code: Header File #ifndef WOR...
[10 replies] Last: Oh, ok.. Thanks I have edited it.. (by kulkarnisr)
August 2013 Pages: 1... 2425262728
  Archived months: [jul2013] [sep2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.