General C++ Programming - December 2012 (Page 37)

win32 native console application

i want ot insert trignomatric function in my calculator ..how to use trignomatric ratioes and get correct answar in c++ native win32 console application plzz h...
[11 replies] Last: 22/7 is a poor substitute for PI. It's only used when you're doing al... (by kbw)
trying to write a rotate function

I'm trying to write the code for a function that Physically rearranges the elements of array a so that all the elements are shifted towards the back by a specif...
[4 replies] Last: If you want to compare your algorithm with the STL version, see rotat... (by andywestken)
by doon
maze

anyone interested in explaining how to Write a C++ program that solves recursively the Maze Problem by steps: A robot is asked to navigate a maze. I...
[3 replies] Last: times up for my assignment question. but i found this code on the int... (by doon)
help with inventory functions

i am needing help defining functions for this inventory program. any help would be appreciated. here is my program so far: #include <cstdlib> #include <ios...
[4 replies] Last: yes it was very helpful. thanks a million!! (by cross21)
Help Needed - Text Adventure Game

Hi, I need a way to match a word to a string regardless of the spelling. so a user can input a word and the program will read it and do what they asked. //Su...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks For The Help. Problem Solved (by tirvine13)
C++ double value exactitude

Hello, When I run some calculation with variables defined as "double", for example: 3.0. I see in the debugger that the value is actually 2.999999999997. It ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you for your answers. I have checked the link mentioned above. I... (by dekeenfrance)
produce a program to store the names and marks of students

content has been deleted
[2 replies] Last: Dream on trojansdestroy. Posters that just cut and paste the problem,... (by cnoeval)
Array 2 D sorting

i have to Write a program that reads a student's name, together with his or her test scores for at most 50 students from a file, provided by users of your progr...
[14 replies] Last: i did nt get any respond that s why i open new thread please help!!!!!... (by abdelboch)
by LB
using x::y; - why is this not allowed?

namespace x { namespace y { void z(){} } } int main() { using x::y; //error y::z(); } Why is this not allowed? It see...
[4 replies] Last: It causes ambiguities because there are things in namespace x with the... (by LB)
C++ Sqaure Class

Hi, I'm having trouble with this square class. I want to write a C++ class Square whose objects are squares having the sides parallel to the coordinate axes xO...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <cmath> #include "Square.cc" class Squ... (by theoneeyedsnake)
by doon
display list forwad and backward

void printForward( IntSLLNode head) { if (head!=0) { cout<<(head->info); printForward( head->next ); } } } ...
[5 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include "list.h" using namespace std; void print... (by doon)
by hitlar
why strcat get garbage value

it is just very simple code to concat string by strcat function but at line strcat(tmp, "values("); second option("values(") change some garbage value inste...
[1 reply] : the reason is the tmp does not point to a memory large enough to hol... (by coder777)
type of container

Hi I need help with which type of container should I use... I need the data in the array to be : - sorted - Quick for insert and delete as well ( cause th...
[9 replies] Last: I did a google search of wiki AVL tree and came up with this: http... (by TheIdeasMan)
Alphabetical sort

Ok so i'm trying to write a code to sort a list of contacts alphabetically. the contacts are held in an array of structures where the names are inputted as cha...
[2 replies] Last: to reiterate my message; Ok so i'm trying to write a code to sort a l... (by nails420)
by sharma
C++ Code for Project :URGENT

I have this code to implement Go Baack N ARQ in networks. I need to put real time delay of frames i.e a separate timer for each frame instead of a single timer...
[no replies]
Redirect perror to file

Hi, I want to redirect the output of perror to a file. What is the best way to do that?
[5 replies] Last: interesting discussion ... i have no any idea... (by Florencemy)
VC++ 6.0 cycles.

So here is what I want to know - How to represent decompiled cycle like this in normal form: SYS_DI_ADAPTER_OBJECT *__cdecl sysDXListReverse(SYS_DI_ADAPTER_...
[no replies]
converting 'int' to user-created class

Having a small problem with a function I'm trying to run. Employees *ptr = tree.empSearch(srchNum); srchNum is an int initialized to equal 0. The function...
[3 replies] Last: You CAN make it so that an integer will convert to an Employees object... (by closed account D80DSL3A)
Extra qualification on member 'Operator>'

I keep getting the error extra qualification on member 'Operator>' and I don't understand why. The error is with the statements below. I also tried changing it ...
[6 replies] Last: I removed that but then it reads back an error that the operator> mus... (by coder777)
by ercz7c
HELP!!! Search function

(person.h) #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; class Person { private: string name; string birth; string d...
[1 reply] : Firstly, you either need to make all the data members in class Person... (by theranga)
December 2012 Pages: 1... 3536373839... 43
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.