General C++ Programming - December 2012 (Page 43)

snake and ladder tutorial

i was wondering if there was any snake and ladder tutorial because this game seem interesting to code on c++. thank kevin
[3 replies] Last: If you want to learn c++ I would suggest you start from the basics, us... (by closed account ETAkoG1T)
Program problem

Ok so I am making a program that should take the number of people in the class and then ask some questions about each student until the number of people in the ...
[6 replies] Last: I got it to work now :) Thank you! Moving on to the next exercise in c... (by closed account ETAkoG1T)
Constructor initialization list

Hello there guys! I would love to know what things I CAN do in the constructor's initialization list and what things I CANT do there. lets say I have : ...
[5 replies] Last: thank you very much guys! (by evolver)
by dfith
double free in quicksort

in main() (m is 5 and x is an array of random ints) Quick Q; Q.Build(x, m); int* x4 = Q.Sort(); cout << endl << endl << "Quick Comparisons...
[2 replies] Last: Just the pointer. Also, the same pointer is used for implementations o... (by dfith)
Pointers and Functions HELP!!!

I have this assignment: Your task is to create the special functions used by this routine, which are shown in blue in the above program. The special function...
[2 replies] Last: I went in and changed my parameters to arg1 arg2 arg3 and it still did... (by akemikanegae)
Array SEGFAULT problems.

Hello everyone, I am programming a 3d terrain generator, and I use an array to store block information, and store the groups of 64x64x64 chunks to ease up on th...
[2 replies] Last: Wow. Why I didn't try that is beyond me. Been a long day. It worked! T... (by Major Tom)
Am I using structures properly? Find my error

I am doing a homework assignment where I have to make a structure. I followed the directions word for word, but am not getting the correct output. There must ...
[5 replies] Last: Ahhhh solved. Had it flip-flopped; // TODO (Objective 3c): Initiali... (by Reynolds773)
by amyx
Changing brightness of a bulb

Essentially, in my program, I need to make a bulb change brightness according to user input. There are 3 states: off, dim, bright. Should I have: enum {off...
[7 replies] Last: Yes, that's correct. (by ajh32)
December 2012 Pages: 1... 414243
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.