General C++ Programming - December 2012 (Page 9)

subset of k elements

Hi, I want to write an algorithm, in which it needs to find all subset of k elements from the set {1,2,...,n} elements, for k=1,...,p (p is defined by use...
[12 replies] Last: I want to write an algorithm, in which it needs to find all subset ... (by kev82)
tower of hanoi

please i want someone to help me with the code for tower of hanoi, am a beginner in c++ and its my project this semester, please help me am a little bit confuse...
[4 replies] Last: where do you come from erenzuni ???? you need recursive or non recursi... (by caterpillar)
multi sorting (array) c++ programming

hello...i am newbie, and i cant do my task, to Create a program to sort the data by using the method: - Selection sort - Insertion Sort - Bubble So...
[no replies]
by Smac89
Adding BigInt lib

$ ls BigIntegerAlgorithms.cc BigIntegerUtils.o NumberlikeArray.hh BigIntegerAlgorithms.hh BigUnsigned.cc README BigIntegerAlgorithms.o BigUnsi...
[3 replies] Last: That makefile does not have a "install" target ? If yes, just run sudo... (by modoran)
Timing Programs

I would like to be able to time and/or test my programs using a similar program to the ones found in online judges. Does anyone know of a good free judge I can ...
[4 replies] Last: <ctime> has a function which tells how many milliseconds have elapsed ... (by eklavya sharma 2)
Passing Array to function

Hi In my sample code : #include <stdio.h> void Print_My_String (const char My_String ) { printf ("%s\n",My_String); } void main () { Print_M...
[4 replies] Last: By the way the compiler shall issue at least a warning because you inc... (by vlad from moscow)
problem when moving objects to temp array

Hello, Lets say that I have two classes, the first called Y and the second called X. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- clas...
[1 reply] : First, understand what you are doing. temp =Arr ; delete Arr ; //is ... (by ne555)
by dubsy
GUI Toolkit for C++

So I'm new to C++ and I want to do some simple GUI programming using a toolkit. I don't want to use Qt, or WxWidgets, or the Windows Api (uhg!). Oh, and I don't...
[2 replies] Last: ncurses isn't really a GUI framework... it's a console framework. The... (by Disch)
Header questions

Hi, am still quite new to c++ and was wondering if I were to declare #ifndef InputHandler_H #define InputHandler_H IDirectInputDevice8* DIKeyboard; // These...
[5 replies] Last: Happy to help! (by Disch)
by Triaca
Providing Internet connection to program

Hi! I am having a project on digital personal diary, i want to provide an internet connection for login and to provide data for features like "Quote of the day"...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks alot, can you help me out what feature of it would help me get ... (by Triaca)
Trying to text from text file, getting weird characters

No matter whate i try, text or string, I am getting weird characters from the file....all the file has is 101. infile.open("test.txt", ifstream::in); inf...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/88575/#msg475503 http://www.cpl... (by JLBorges)
Read value from txt file.

Hi all! I've searched through google and this forum to see if I found what I need before make a new post but I couldn't find anything related to my needs. ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you both for your answers and your time guys. It was very helpfu... (by MrAnderson)
Debugging error ..need assistance

Im having trouble with this program... It does compile but its not debugging im trying to get output of it and can't get through :( Problem Specificati...
[19 replies] Last: I got it fixed !!! (by jenny22)
start the game by pressing enter

I have two more questions. The 1st question is that I want the player start the game by pressing enter and end the game by entering "no", but I fail! The game ...
[2 replies] Last: #include <limits> #include <iostream> int main() { const char* p... (by cire)
function

hi guys, i'm trying to develop a program for a restaurant where you can log in and order food and a invoice is generated. I'm having a problem how to ...
[7 replies] Last: thanks (by closed account y05iz8AR)
SDL program not rendering player.

In the program I am making, there is a dot (movable by the wasd keys) which is meant to change colour when the down button is pressed. However, as of adding the...
[2 replies] Last: Wow, that actually worked! Thank you very much. (by BananaBanana)
Read double Values in text Files

Hello all, I need to read the double values of the following file: ----------------------------- Weight = 85.45 tons LCG = 8.32104 m VCG = ...
[3 replies] Last: It looks like the strStream >> val command could not read a double val... (by HumbertoNakanishi)
infinite loop with string.insert

The following code works if i leave out the lineIn.insert(i,"\n"); line. when i put that line in, the program goes into an infinite loop. I am trying to read ...
[5 replies] Last: You always insert the new line character before str1. Then you incre... (by vlad from moscow)
Getting in a file whatever I type

I want a way by which I can easily obtain a list of all the inputs provided by me in a program in a text file. For example, suppose I have these functions voi...
[no replies]
by LunarB
C++ Socket Server - Sending Data

Hello, Guys! So I've got a Socket Server and Client set up right now. Currently, It does listen for a connection, and if the Server is running, The Client sa...
[4 replies] Last: sizeof(hey) is the size of the pointer Do it like so: char hey ; ... (by coder777)
December 2012 Pages: 1... 7891011... 43
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.