General C++ Programming - December 2017 (Page 7)

by WOTS
2D Random Array Parsed to Chars

I am new to C++ and a self study student in my first class. I am creating a TicTacToe program and need to create 2 TICTACTOE boards one which is an ordered 2D ...
[no replies]
why is my base class undefined

I'm not sure why it says my base class is undefined when it's clearly there. Before making changes, it was working but i reverted back to this original code and...
[1 reply] : create a new directory called "foo" and copy-paste creature.h and char... (by ne555)
below program produce different output in onlline and offline compiler?

https://ide.geeksforgeeks.org/0c0cvzVxzk in offline(codeblock,dec c++)-210 in online jdoodle and geeksforgeeks ide -470 for input:7 9 9 3 1 4 30 5...
[2 replies] Last: found running throught valgrind undefined behaviour caused by out-of-b... (by ne555)
by baka87
Copy Constructor Question

Hi All- I have a very simple program that is stumping me. I was hoping one of you genius' could point me in the right direction. When I run the below, I get th...
[1 reply] : The value of this->m_value at line 17 is undefined. It could have any ... (by helios)
Help me in this program.

Write a program that asks the user to enter some text and stores it in a file. The program then opens this file again and counts the number of times each letter...
[1 reply] : Learn to use code tags, then ask a question... (by SamuelAdams)
by Dani95
How to find odd and even numbers in 5x5 array using func

Hello guys... how to return odd and even numbers in 5x5 array and put the odd number in array and even numbers in another array using func This is the array ...
[6 replies] Last: goodness. Ill do it but you get what you get with me lol. I take the ... (by jonnin)
Comparing user data with input data

I want to create a program to finding the free room for the exact date. For instance user enter date as 02.01.2018 and i want to compare this date with my input...
[no replies]
inheritance from template class need help

Hello, I got this error while :undefined reference to `QueType<JobType>::QueType(int)' while inheriting overload construcor here the line where I have problem...
[no replies]
Template Dynamic Array

I'm attempting to convert a dynamic array program into template form. I've got a lot of it to work but I keep running across the same errors. Any help I can get...
[1 reply] : Also, if anyone knows how to put a trace in the grow function that wou... (by Velhotuli)
Malom or Morris Board Game (Please assist)

I need assistant with an assignment and is currently stuck. Here are the instructions: The game is played on a board with 24 points where stones may be placed. ...
[no replies]
by vr777
Mancala C++ Project (Part 2) *ALL HELP NEEDED*

***** MY QUESTION(S): So I'm at brink of finishing my project and I'm stuck and have a few issues. Firstly, I mention under rules for play mancala in TRICKS ...
[1 reply] : HERE IS AN UNFINISHED SAMPLE OF THE GAME: (**When you run the program ... (by vr777)
Urgent :: Can't inherit constructor from template class

I have got these errors : Expected ( before QueType Expected { before QueType expected constructor , destructor or type conversion before { Token I need to i...
[no replies]
Problem with inheritence in c++

Hello, I am following a tutorial about queueing and I am still facing problems , could someone please help me to fix the problem below: QueueType.h #if...
[2 replies] Last: @UK Marine They are already defined, I am trying to implement the over... (by Mar1990)
help

Which of the following objects display inheritance relationships? ( you can pick more than one) Chicken and Egg Tool_box and Wrenc...
[1 reply] : You'll be able to answer the question yourself if you understood inher... (by Uk Marine)
HELP SOS - create a class and list of strings

Create a class pearl, each pearl has an int diameter (in mm randomly 11, 12 or 13mm) and a string color (white, almond, pink, or black) Ask the user for a leng...
[5 replies] Last: When you try to compile it, it doesn't compile? Is that the case? We ... (by Repeater)
Can you create your own driver for a USB device?

I have recently learned C++ and C#. That is, I have taken courses to understand the basics of them and now want to start using them for professional work. I hav...
[1 reply] : Yes, you can develop a driver for it, if you know how to talk to the h... (by helios)
by Mallet
Quick ifstream & ofstream Question

Hey guys! So I wrote the proper program my professor wants. Now she needs me to copy that programs' results over to a new data file. Presumably, it shou...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks for the feedback! (by Mallet)
by metro
Vertical Histogram calc

hhhh
[1 reply] : Line 25: You're doing integer arithmetic. i.e. 99/100 = 0 PLEASE AL... (by AbstractionAnon)
by Dani95
How to convert string array to ascii

Hello how to convert 2d string array to ascii? This is my array string n = { { "1", "2", "3", "4","5" } ,{ "6", "7", "8", "9","...
[5 replies] Last: I'm pretty sure guessing that OP means convert the string "23" into ... (by Ganado)
Why do I get expected a ')' before the 'y' in if (compare = 'Y' || compare 'y')

How do I fix the error I get? This is only a section of my code the entire code is 400 plus lines. If need be I will post the entire code. void difference...
[3 replies] Last: Line 6: There is no cin of compare. PLEASE ALWAYS USE CODE TAGS (the... (by AbstractionAnon)
December 2017 Pages: 1... 56789... 13
  Archived months: [nov2017] [jan2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.