General C++ Programming - December 2018 (Page 10)

Labels in Arrays

So currently I have figured out reading from a .txt file into an array but I need to somehow mix strings into the equation. My function need to do this: Month...
[1 reply] : You may add three fixed size arrays: const char *header1 = { "Rec",... (by coder777)
Print deck of cards for each suit

I've been given a starting code to create the card for each suits, so far it only shows the 13 cards for the Hearts deck, but I need to expand it to create the ...
[4 replies] Last: Don't worry I've figured it out (by closed account yvD2hbRD)
Reviewing CSV to C++ Code

When trying to read the following CSV file containing a 5x5 array as follows: 66.998 83.327 24.944 25.206 43.19 80.617 84.18 51.185 33.755 5.367 28.443 46.58...
[1 reply] : You do appear to be trying to read doubles into ints . (by lastchance)
I need help with my assignment.... this is way to difficult and don't understand.

I dont understand the following questions, I put a "-" next to the answers that I beleive are correct, I would just like some assistance on them, and maybe a su...
[1 reply] : another assignment that makes no sense... 1. Suppose that inventory ... (by Ineedhelpplz)
compare new content to an array for duplicates

I have an assignment that requires me to write C++ code that asks user for an input a number of times, but notifies them IF the input is a duplicate of another ...
[3 replies] Last: "foo" is just a made up name. What you need is a loop . http://www.c... (by keskiverto)
Add arrays to my code, need help

#include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; int nMonths = 0; float loanAmount; int totalPaid = 0.0f; void process...
[no replies]
Rewriting the DMV system

I'm Trying to write a program that can calculate registration fees using text files and to print it all on a text file. Here are the directions, Problem: Writ...
[3 replies] Last: Edit your post again, and put the [co de] tags around your code (the... (by salem c)
Linked List & Iterators

I'm having issues with my linked list and including iterators I get the error code helpme.cpp:281:27: error: no member named 'begin' in 'LL<char>::It' ...
[2 replies] Last: The list itself has the begin() and end() methods, not the iterator. S... (by tpb)
Error output -858993460

I need to be able to read the txt file and put it in an array. I need to do this because the end result needs to look like this: Month ...
[4 replies] Last: I figured it out for those who were curious I was using the wrong loop... (by oxGrEeKxo)
Subroutines program

Can someone explain to me how this program works, I've ran it and it works but I don't understand how it actually works // #include "pch.h" #include <ios...
[6 replies] Last: This is a really bad code example to learn from because it's incomplet... (by Browni3141)
Why is const reference parameter compatible to value parameter?

I have this code: void f_source(const int& val) {} void CopyFn() { std::function<void(const int&)> fn_source = f_source; std::function<void(int)>...
[1 reply] : Because there is no reason not to allow it. When f_source's operator()... (by Peter87)
Print out card deck for suits

I've been given a starting code to create the card for each suits, so far it only shows the 13 cards for the Hearts deck, but I need to expand it to create the ...
[1 reply] : #include <array> #include <iostream> #include <numeric> #include <ran... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
Need help with the question.

You are given a String of length N. You have to make an array A of length N such that A indicates the max common prefix length of the original string and the s...
[5 replies] Last: Go read about suffix trees. A suffix tree is actually a kind of radix... (by mbozzi)
December 2018 Pages: 1... 8910
  Archived months: [nov2018] [jan2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.