General C++ Programming - December 2019 (Page 9)

Object Oriented - Correct Design/Layout - Questions

Hi, I’m still very new to C++ but want to keep my coding style to OOP. I want to practice perfect OOP design but need help and got some questions. 1) Let...
[7 replies] Last: Thank you dutch_cap for that comment. (by againtry)
How to simulate a Particle Motion 1D Acelerated Movement??

Hello. I am Enrique. I am studying at my university a first course of 1D Particle Motion Acelerated Movement. I want to be able to simulate it into my compu...
[1 reply] : const double acceleration = 1; // m/s^2 const double timestep = 1e-3... (by helios)
How do I change a root after a double rotation?

I am writing a program where I am attempting to perform a right-left double rotation on a binary search tree without having to call two single rotation function...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much! Making k2->right and k3->left point to nullptr fixe... (by vaderboi)
Struct

College Student Bibi is a lecturer who manages a student database at a university. Before Bibi existed, the student database was not well organized, and was no...
[4 replies] Last: 1. Use code tags when you post code. 2. Use -Wall (or equivalent) whe... (by salem c)
by jebek9
remove 0 from linked list

Hello i want to delete 0 from the linked list
[3 replies] Last: reconnect the pointers around the items. your delete should maybe be b... (by jonnin)
by volang
Stop at the last char in array

Hello. void str_search(char * haystack, char * haystack_end) { cout << &haystack + 3 << "\r\n"; cout << &haystack_end; } int main() { char d...
[10 replies] Last: Thanks buddy (by volang)
C++ best way to launch another process?

The requirement is: I have to update a XML file(I did it using xerces). Then want to run another process(exe file) by giving above updated XML file as a input...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you coder777 for the reply. Don't want to use the boost lib. I... (by akash16)
Draw a Diagonal Lines in the image

Hello. I have an image and wants to draw multiple diagonal lines in the image. I have the height and width of the image I see some examples but those are by u...
[1 reply] : How are you updating the image? Are you changing individual pixel valu... (by Repeater)
by Ric
Librarian's Assistant Program Help

Hi, I need some help with a program. The software needs to build the software to manage the library, its books, and library card holders. This project n...
[6 replies] Last: What kind of help do you need? (by coder777)
to calculate addition more than 30 digits

how to calculate addition of two very large positive integers. The size of input integer is larger than C++ can handle, e.g. more than 30 digits.
[2 replies] Last: Store/convert the numbers as two separate integer arrays (<vector>'s o... (by againtry)
Assignment-Stream&Vector

I am taking a C++ intro class and we are currently learning stream, vectors and we have learned class and function couple weeks ago. I am given this assignment ...
[1 reply] : Create two strings, filename plain and filename binary. string fil... (by Repeater)
HW Assignment

Can anyone help with this type of assignment? The only library I can use is <iostream>. For this assignment, you are to implement a program that can be used fo...
[16 replies] Last: Did you mean this, @jonnin? similar. I was saying only one bigger lo... (by jonnin)
Im Stuck

Need help with breaking up the functions into 4 separate <.h> files. This is what I have so far and this is the problem that I am working on Customer...
[2 replies] Last: int enterRecords(Customer person) { char again; fstream records("r... (by W1743625)
How do i loop through a c++ map<string, vector<string>> until i reach a certain string vector value?

Hello, everyone. I've been working on this project for the last 2 weeks, and i'm very close to finishing, but i can't figure out the last part. Essentially the ...
[9 replies] Last: I think the professor is running them all on the same compiler (by mildlyamused)
Please help with Errors in Program create 10 integer randomly then print average and standard deviation

#include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <ctime> #include <cmath> using namespace std; void fillArray(int a , int size); void printArra...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you, It works well with my rand() : void fillArray(int array , i... (by dienbaquang2002)
constant length string from random length string

I have a BigInteger class. It kérős the number in a string and for RSA encryption i need these numbers to be constant length without someone to see where each...
[7 replies] Last: Feel free to ask, if still something ins unclear to you. (by nuderobmonkey)
More addition

Jojo, Lili, and Bibi is playing game about addition. Of course, addition is not a big problem for those who understand about how simple the addition is. But, th...
[4 replies] Last: thanks! (by Alsya11)
by xunsus
trying to make a pokemon like in c++

So i am still learning c++ (by myself) and i thought that making something like this might help me move forward. here's what i got so far : #ifndef POKEMON_H...
[6 replies] Last: So i changed up my code a bit hope it's a little cleaner now,managed t... (by xunsus)
by auzar
defined function

mind to explain this program for me? #include <iostream> using namespace std; static int i = 100; void abc() { static int i = 8; cout << "f...
[2 replies] Last: ^^ the program is likely a nonsense program to help you understand var... (by jonnin)
undefined reference/unresolved external symbol error

i have been stuck with this error for a while i tried lots of things and nothing worked yet any help, please ? #include <iostream> #include <algorithm> #inc...
[8 replies] Last: can u tell me what is the difference between both of them ? There i... (by againtry)
December 2019 Pages: 1... 78910
  Archived months: [nov2019] [jan2020]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.