General C++ Programming - February 2013 (Page 2)

what did i do wrong? c++ network

starting a basic first networking program. Can't figure out where did I go wrong here is the VPNS...
[4 replies] Last: It'll be a little different depending on your IDE, but basically you n... (by ResidentBiscuit)
prog. only accept integer from 0-10 then it's factorial It's running but it doesn't show the factorial What's wrong with this?

#include<iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int a ,x,f=1; cout<<"Please enter an...
[3 replies] Last: Sorry - am not thinking straight (it's 04:20AM here in Melbourne, Aust... (by TheIdeasMan)
ARRAY- Even,ODD

I need help. The program requires the user to enter 10 integers then print the total no. of even in...
[2 replies] Last: would be easier to make suggestions if you posted your code. The tric... (by SamuelAdams)
Fibonacci Sequence

I was trying to create a code to calculate the nth number in a Fibonacci sequence, when the nth numb...
[4 replies] Last: I wasn't sure where to start coding in the first place, So should I ju... (by LoopingBird)
by hexori
help with array ?

Hi Can anyone help me with this code please ? char a ={A,B,C}; char b ={@,#,$}; i need the...
[3 replies] Last: binarybob350 & whitenite1 It works ! Thank you so much , I appreci... (by hexori)
by vrakas
Topological sorts

Hello. I am practising on a task to find all topological sorts of a DAG (input is given eg 1 4 5 ...
[no replies]
Some Double Linked List Woes.

So I'm making a function w/3 parameters (head pointer and two items [x & y]). Then I need to print t...
[3 replies] Last: Also on line 42 No, not on line 42, it's line 33 It's really odd wha... (by coder777)
pointer of pointer array

Below is a working program, compiled with g++. But due to an unavoidable reason, I need to define c...
[18 replies] Last: Could you explain, why the "class" keyword could be omitted in elepha... (by MikeyBoy)
C++ access to SQLServer without ODBC

Hi, I need to connect and manipulate a DB in SQL Server 2008, but need to have high performance ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks plexus! I already worked with the Native SQL Server ODBC, and ... (by ViNiCamps)
Error in my code!!! Need help please!!

Hi I have error in my code (Reservation.h). I try to search forum and many thing but always have e...
[10 replies] Last: yelnatz, I don't see anywhere in the code where a default constructor ... (by MikeyBoy)
pattern matching and then replacing it in a file after opening.

hey , i am opening a file in c++ in unix environment.then i have to search for a string and then rep...
[no replies]
by Dhocks
I need help reading this specific file

I just need help reading a file then everything would finally make sense. S'mores 2 4 squares g...
[3 replies] Last: This (with the ignore() adjustment) produces the following output: #... (by coder777)
CLASS TEMPLATES

I am starting to learn Class Templates so I wrote a simple Header file which has the declaration and...
[2 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/91603/#msg492300 (by ne555)
Billing & Invoicing System for Bookshop

Kiss My ASS
[1 reply] : Please Transfer 5000$ to my bank account (by trialanderror usually)
How to create a database?

I'm new to C++ programming. I'm trying to make a database that stores the information without overwr...
[2 replies] Last: Take a look into how program's are compiled and work before trying som... (by SatsumaBenji)
fabimocii series

i want a program to check whether a no is in fabinocci series or not in c++ . can any body help me ...
[2 replies] Last: You should supply the code you're using to try to check if a number is... (by cire)
Collision free hash

Hi, I have following method to calculate a 16bit hash on a per definition unique string: uint...
[3 replies] Last: Took my Segdewick book again and found another simple, but better algo... (by closed account D4S8vCM9)
by meeram
Unicode characters encode

I have a string with &# characters. for example "Its 100 &#8364;". Now I need to interpret that &...
[no replies]
Loop homework help

Hi everyone! I need help with an assignment for school. This is the problem: You are tracking the ...
[4 replies] Last: oh wow, thanks! I just meant I don't know how to make it so that if th... (by closed account 9Nh5Djzh)
Help Understanding this!

Hi everyone, i am doing my new assignment and am having trouble understanding what this program want...
[19 replies] Last: ok! Thanks so much for the help! (by ownerpurez)
February 2013 Pages: 1234... 43
  Archived months: [jan2013] [mar2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.