General C++ Programming - February 2013 (Page 39)

Formatting strings in C

I'm trying to write a short program that takes the input from a user and trims any leading/trailing ...
[3 replies] Last: Can I just say that checking if the integer value of a character is la... (by Veltas)
Recursion Resources + Help

I get the feeling that recursion is a lost art in programming. Most everything that can be done r...
[1 reply] : How is recursion a "lost art"? It's just a technique that people use ... (by Veltas)
search array of strings

the function should search the array of strings to find how many times the word 'the' was used. but ...
[5 replies] Last: thank you! this works (by sean shine)
by Cubbi
Boost 1.53

Finally boost.multiprecision and boost.lockfree! http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_53_0....
[no replies]
My program stop working after a bit and i dont know why

I dont know why my program stops work, im trying to make it a game but so far its failing Im using ...
[2 replies] Last: I get no errors and the goto isnt ignoring the scanf since i can input... (by HunterXZ)
by Dannie
Need Help Converting Pseudocode to C++ to find Branch-and-Bound for the Early/Tardy Problem with a Common Due-Date

// main() function. // It initiates the search for the optimal solution. main() // Create the ro...
[no replies]
iostream+sstream

Hi, If I include <iostream> first and then <sstream> all std::cout become undefined. When I revers...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks MiiNiPaa and jaded7. I'm using VS2012. I suspect too that it i... (by bendaten)
OpenCV Image processing

I have to take a bmp file with multiple rectangles and determine corner points and angle of rotation...
[no replies]
Solution for this question Please (1,2)

Hi, I am very very new to C+= programming and this is my first assignment.Can some one please hel...
[22 replies] Last: Hi Smac89, Thanks a lot for your help.You can post the code when you ... (by champishere)
In need for a fast graphical function like SetPixel()!

Dear reader, I want to do something with the screen and C++, I'm searching for a function that se...
[no replies]
Problem with calling function in my class

Hi, I have come up with my own project, and I am stuck. Im making a class called car, which desc...
[7 replies] Last: Thank you MikeyBoy...I think I got it right now. Its good to repeat :)... (by iwannalearn)
Custom allocator issue

I think I've gotten a very basic allocator class written up, but I can't figure out how to actually ...
[7 replies] Last: I have it changed to what cire has posted, as I think it's much more r... (by ResidentBiscuit)
Problem with search method

Hello, I'm writing a search method to take a user's input, then look through a txt file for th...
[1 reply] : I know this doesn't pertain to much to your problem, but it greatly he... (by snow 56767)
by Skynet
Can't figure out this specific error.

I seem to be getting an error my code on the extract function where I have my if else if and else st...
[2 replies] Last: Haven't gotten a chance to log on in days but I put and else if instea... (by Skynet)
by JonB
SQLite Probs

Hi all, I have a simple table in SQLite: Column 1: vistDate (stored as date) Column 2: mileage ...
[6 replies] Last: http://www.sqlite.org/lang_datefunc.html (by closed account iw0XoG1T)
c++ linux program for class project

I am having problems with my code and I was hoping someone could help me. I created an array of stri...
[7 replies] Last: Post your updated code. (by ne555)
"unresolved external symbol" (1,2)

Hello, I am not the best with C++, and I am being forced to use Visual Studio 2010 which I am not...
[28 replies] Last: Odd... ajh32 sent me his copy of my code that works for him with the s... (by NewfieTechie)
by mamq3
Ceaser Cipher encryption

Hi all! I am having an issue with one of my assignment of Cypher decrypting. I wanted to create a c...
[4 replies] Last: string Cypher::getMessage() { return decrypted; } I do not under... (by Catfish3)
C++ - Accepting Multiple Clients

Hi guys, I'm having a little trouble on my code. What happens is that my Server code works GREAT!...
[8 replies] Last: well, the whole code is only about establishing a connection. Nothing ... (by coder777)
C++ enum Help!

ok so everything is good in my code but my ,Tirangles getShape(int s1, int s2, int s3) statement for...
[2 replies] Last: Triangles getShape(int s1, int s2, int s3) // Triangles spelt wrong {... (by Stewbond)
February 2013 Pages: 1... 3738394041... 43
  Archived months: [jan2013] [mar2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.