General C++ Programming - February 2013 (Page 39)

OpenCV Image processing

I have to take a bmp file with multiple rectangles and determine corner points and angle of rotation. I've started with a canny and a hough transform, but can'...
[no replies]
Solution for this question Please (1,2)

Hi, I am very very new to C+= programming and this is my first assignment.Can some one please help me with the solution.Also can you please let me know which...
[22 replies] Last: Hi Smac89, Thanks a lot for your help.You can post the code when you ... (by champishere)
In need for a fast graphical function like SetPixel()!

Dear reader, I want to do something with the screen and C++, I'm searching for a function that sets a single pixel with the specified RGB-values and coordina...
[no replies]
Problem with calling function in my class

Hi, I have come up with my own project, and I am stuck. Im making a class called car, which describes a car. A car has in this system a model (ex Volvo), a ...
[7 replies] Last: Thank you MikeyBoy...I think I got it right now. Its good to repeat :)... (by iwannalearn)
Custom allocator issue

I think I've gotten a very basic allocator class written up, but I can't figure out how to actually construct anything in this space given: template <typenam...
[7 replies] Last: I have it changed to what cire has posted, as I think it's much more r... (by ResidentBiscuit)
Problem with search method

Hello, I'm writing a search method to take a user's input, then look through a txt file for the user's name and display the contents related to the user. ...
[1 reply] : I know this doesn't pertain to much to your problem, but it greatly he... (by snow 56767)
by Skynet
Can't figure out this specific error.

I seem to be getting an error my code on the extract function where I have my if else if and else statement is. It tells me i need a semicolon (;) before the br...
[2 replies] Last: Haven't gotten a chance to log on in days but I put and else if instea... (by Skynet)
by JonB
SQLite Probs

Hi all, I have a simple table in SQLite: Column 1: vistDate (stored as date) Column 2: mileage As a test, I created one row, visitDate = 03/02/2013 Mi...
[6 replies] Last: http://www.sqlite.org/lang_datefunc.html (by closed account iw0XoG1T)
c++ linux program for class project

I am having problems with my code and I was hoping someone could help me. I created an array of strings and I am going to put student names into the string arra...
[7 replies] Last: Post your updated code. (by ne555)
"unresolved external symbol" (1,2)

Hello, I am not the best with C++, and I am being forced to use Visual Studio 2010 which I am not very comfortable with, so excuse my lack of knowledge. ...
[28 replies] Last: Odd... ajh32 sent me his copy of my code that works for him with the s... (by NewfieTechie)
by mamq3
Ceaser Cipher encryption

Hi all! I am having an issue with one of my assignment of Cypher decrypting. I wanted to create a cypher class. This class will have a constructor which takes ...
[4 replies] Last: string Cypher::getMessage() { return decrypted; } I do not under... (by Catfish3)
C++ - Accepting Multiple Clients

Hi guys, I'm having a little trouble on my code. What happens is that my Server code works GREAT! But only for one client. Which isn't what I want. So I wa...
[8 replies] Last: well, the whole code is only about establishing a connection. Nothing ... (by coder777)
C++ enum Help!

ok so everything is good in my code but my ,Tirangles getShape(int s1, int s2, int s3) statement for my function it give me an error with Triangles #include <i...
[2 replies] Last: Triangles getShape(int s1, int s2, int s3) // Triangles spelt wrong {... (by Stewbond)
Problem involving class template and [] operator overloading

Hello, I hope this is the right place for my question (if not, I would appreciate any suggestions where to direct the question) Below is a working C++ progr...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks again. Regards, bostjanv (by bostjanv)
unordered_map

This is gonna be hard to explain. I am learning to use some physics library. I need a unique pairs of "materials" in some container and be able to get its "i...
[3 replies] Last: > i need hash function for pair of ints such that : > pair(EMT_WOOD, E... (by JLBorges)
Bug hunt!

I made a program that can use a function to manipulate data from a list class. The program is very basic and I think the error makers may be obvious to some of ...
[4 replies] Last: Wow, that wasn't so hard after all :) I overloaded the constructor so ... (by closed account ETAkoG1T)
by Brody
read text write binary

I am planning to use this mostly to copy binary files, but why won't this work with text??? input.txt this is a test code int main(int argc, char* argv ...
[2 replies] Last: ooohhhhh... you caught my bug! Thanks! (by Brody)
arrays and random number sticking??

Hey guys, so here's the problem, I made a dowhile loop that randomly generates numbers and inputs them into 25 arrays. after that I want to determine which one...
[1 reply] : int arr ; findMinmax(min, max); cout << "total even is "... (by cire)
by Phiru
vector push_back problem.

I am adding int type into vector called "vi" several times like this. std::vector<int> vi; void addFunc(int *a, int cnt) { vi.erase(vi.begin(), vi.en...
[5 replies] Last: I got wrong information. Thanks to correct my wrong data in my head. (by Phiru)
Password Masking

Hi guys I just developing a system for my project and i want to mask the password when you input it.That is displaying "*" sings instead of text. The following ...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks Guys. (by closed account y05iz8AR)
February 2013 Pages: 1... 3738394041... 43
  Archived months: [jan2013] [mar2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.