General C++ Programming - February 2013 (Page 43)

help to find error

please help to fint where the error is in this code i want the function to display the bigger number among the one there in the program #include <iostream> us...
[7 replies] Last: Well. how do you determine that a is equal to b? You will use the expr... (by vlad from moscow)
std::out_of_range getting thrown

So after compiling my program with no errors, I try to run a query and the terminal tells me: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::out_of_ra...
[1 reply] : What output do you get for the following? #include <iostream> #inclu... (by cire)
HTTP Server and Client

Ok, i am not asking for help in my assignment, i only want reference to read from. My Assignment is to create a simple Http Server and Client which accepts ...
[1 reply] : Here's one to start with, just posted this on a similar thread: http:/... (by randisking)
Filling a Vector with Structs

I am doing a homework assignment and am totally lost right now on how to fill a vector with structs that are read in from a separate file. Each line in the fil...
[2 replies] Last: Yes. I'm trying to figure out if I was headed in the right direction o... (by gamer541)
converting an array of integers to string

Hello Friends, I used to work as research assistant to my professor. I was doing a problem on facility layout in which i had to do many combinations of numbers...
[no replies]
February 2013 Pages: 1... 414243
  Archived months: [jan2013] [mar2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.