General C++ Programming - February 2018 (Page 3)

by carrCC
Finding the range of prices

I'm trying to figure out how to get the right price range when a user inputs their low and high price range. the highest price range for year 10 is 675K and the...
[1 reply] : for c in cities: if between(low, c.price, high): print(c.nam... (by ne555)
Help with this program?

So here it doesn't even run. I think I have the functions mostly right (i just have to get syntax right for middle). Basically I just have to get the highe...
[6 replies] Last: OKay everything is working except for middle. Cant get the syntax righ... (by aaronpeart)
array of function pointer with specific parameter

i need to create a float function pointer array and every function in the array must take a specific set of parameter for example something like float * inp...
[3 replies] Last: I didnt even think of that thank you. (by ReaperSoul)
Help with Code

i have to write a code to figure out medical the price of out of pocket premiunms and I'm having some issues with it if you could help me i would really apprica...
[no replies]
convert digits into letters

hello guys i am trying to convert my 1 into 't' and my 0 into 'f' but so far no luck. Any help will be appreciated. It is a basic truth table. Thank you. Here i...
[4 replies] Last: thanks! (by mpower17)
by Mykel
Sort lines in alphabetic, numeric orders

Hello guys, First of all I want to apologize for my poor english but I will try to explain my question as best as possible. So, I have a .txt file which I...
[3 replies] Last: Wow, it was so SIMPLE! Thank You guys VERY much! :)) (by Mykel)
What this function does?

can someone explain these code http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/string/string/find_last_of/ std::size_t found = str.find_last_of("/\\"); what does mean "/...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks ;) (by Peter87)
make flow chart generator for C code

can anyone give me the source code to make a flow chart generator for C language.....which is create flow chart from C........... source code must be written in...
[2 replies] Last: What is the output format Is it pdf? jpg? svg? html? (by bobsakino)
by abc1
Time complexity

f(n)=1+n+log2n.Time complexity of f(n) is a)o(1) b)o(n) c)o(log2n) d)o(nlog2n) please assume wherever log2n,it means log n to the base 2 I think it is op...
[6 replies] Last: Technically, the answer is that calculating f(n) is constant, so the ... (by helios)
Please review my code and tweak it. Thanks a bunch <3

My code is supposed to be for an Arilines that allows the customer to purchase flights, calculate ho w much the customer owes, taking payment, and calculating c...
[3 replies] Last: 1) Each switch must have opening and closing braces. 2) Is weekday W o... (by fcantoro)
by jb2015
need HELP correcting this program

I am trying to write an if else program that gives the tax and child credit based on three options: if your income is less than 30,000, (no tax, child credit 10...
[5 replies] Last: You did not try with negative children and your uninitialized t happen... (by keskiverto)
Finding min value out of certain group in list repeatably, faster to sort first?

If I have if a list of say <string, int> pairs, and wanting to go through and take out one pair at a time, removing which ever has the lowest int, but only the ...
[6 replies] Last: Cool. Thanks, everyone! (by sonar87)
Help removing EXTRA whitespaces and EXTRA newlines from file

Hi, I have to submit this assignment to Vocareum which it has 3 parts. I'm stuck in removing extra whitespaces and extra newlines from a file. This is my code f...
[4 replies] Last: Checking only for ' ' (space) and '\n' (new line) is naive. In a stand... (by JLBorges)
How do I traverse linked list?

hnmm
[1 reply] : How would you traverse from first node to last node in a linked list? ... (by keskiverto)
How to join 3 programs in 1?

I am working on a project where i should convert decimal numbers to binar, octal and hexadecimal. I made all 3 of them, but how do i join them in one program so...
[6 replies] Last: Have you noticed? bin = nr % 2; nr /= 2; mbetja = decimal % 8; deci... (by lastchance)
Is it common to convert code from one language to another?

For example if I see an application written in Go that I would like to use in my C++ system, would it be a good idea to rewrite the whole application in C++ (fo...
[5 replies] Last: McAwesome answers. (by JohnDeBord)
by biwash
bakery

You are going to build a simulator for a Bakery Business. The bakery sells up to 10 different items, and has a different number of each item at the start of the...
[2 replies] Last: It is as fiji885 already mentioned, no one is going to do it all for y... (by Misenna)
Mapping a file and display the output

I am trying to read a .txt file and one of the branch from a .root file, I would like to display for each energy values the corresponding chip and channel. The ...
[no replies]
Storing the default properties and capabilities

Hello, I am currently working on a C++ project for a range of embedded devices which have several similarities. I am trying to keep the code common as much a...
[no replies]
by jb2015
need HELP correcting this program

I am trying to write an if else program that gives the tax and child credit based on three options: if your income is less than 30,000, (no tax, child credit 10...
[1 reply] : Do not double-post. Previous: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/2... (by keskiverto)
February 2018 Pages: 12345... 11
  Archived months: [jan2018] [mar2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.