General C++ Programming - January 2013 (Page 30)

URGENT !!

I have to solve this problem Urgently ! i need help please Design a class "Person" that has in the private section three fields. The &st "name" is a stri...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you for the help ! I highly appreciate it . (by yasminaty)
by kadaj
erasing in files

hi I want to write a programme (in C) that writes students information in a file and then the user says a student number & i have to remove all about that stud...
[4 replies] Last: I got it, thx alot! :) (by kadaj)
by vb123
Vectors v/s arrays

Can any one explain me the difference between the vectors and arrays, like how to access and store the values in them.
[6 replies] Last: > Microsoft's & GNU's implementation of "std::vector::operator ( )" ne... (by JLBorges)
DHCP Library

Hi all, Is there any proper DHCP library like PJSIP for SIP protocol?
[no replies]
strange stuff and compile time exceeded......?

HI guys...ok so i post the code then underneath it i post my question...thanks #include <iostream> #include <vector> #include <algorithm> using namespac...
[14 replies] Last: for (int i=0; i<Tally.size(); ) //if we incremented i here, then ... (by guestgulkan)
Problem streaming input through two contructors (two classes - using ADTs)

I have a main .cpp file which contains int main(int argc, char** argv) and 2 included personal headers which correspond to their linked implementation files. ...
[1 reply] : Something like this, perhaps: #include <iostream> #include <fstream>... (by JLBorges)
by AMANNE
3D graphics .obj files

How do I use 3D graphics .obj files created with UDK in a C++ project?
[1 reply] : You could use a library like libobj or Assimp or the Wavefront (obj) l... (by myclone)
Bucket Sorting Algorithm

/* Author: Peter Nwanosike Date: 11/12/2012 This program shows the algorithm for the bucket sorting technique like order sorting algorithm. Although, th...
[5 replies] Last: I thought using the deallocating statement this delete bucket co... (by closed account SGb4jE8b)
Console Application Programming

Please can somebody give me a link to a tutorial or librarys for C or C++. I need to learn how to program application that looks like this one below http...
[2 replies] Last: ncurses library style. (by closed account SGb4jE8b)
by masfar
need help!

hello friends,my program first worked correctly but didn't worked when i run it for second time.when i debuged it by dev c++ this message appeared:"an access vi...
[7 replies] Last: thank you 'cire','stewbond'... (by masfar)
using namespace std

Kindly tell me what does this statement using namespace std actually do? i have found it on almost every program that i have seen on this site. an...
[6 replies] Last: Open up indeed http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/libcxx/trunk/include/c... (by Cubbi)
IBM PC Compatible POST beep frequency/length?

Anybody knows what the IBM BIOS POST beeps(PC Speaker)'s length(short,mid,long,interval between beeps) and frequency(Hz) are? I need this for my emulator.
[no replies]
C++ And MFC

Hello, I need to write a program using inheritance of 3 generations (i.e. Paint). I'm thinking of 3 generations: Point --> Line --> Shape (---> Recatngle etc...
[no replies]
Exporting classes

I already have some code to capture the correct OS but I need an example showing me how to do this correctly because everything I have tried throws up a complai...
[no replies]
by jkm1
Assigning priority to strings

Hi all, I have created a string array of 5 and I will use that to enter some "tasks", then I also have an integer array of 5 where i can assign priorities to...
[3 replies] Last: thanks for the information on the stack algorithm, I will definitely h... (by jkm1)
Flood Fill Logic Question

Hi there, I am writing an agent that will play a game of Tron. This was one of the Google AI challenges. I have been trying to use a Flood Fill to calculate ...
[1 reply] : Because you are passing `board' by value, the modifications are local ... (by ne555)
Solving with modulus

what number can be divided by 7 without a remainder but when divided by 2 3 4 5 or 6 leaves 1? I've found the riddle answer for the above question to be 301 ...
[10 replies] Last: oh.... well did the code that i had posted work? (by closed account NwvkoG1T)
Calling a function on a derived class

Hi there. Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way, but I'm trying to call a function on a derived class that's in a vector of it's base class. I've made the...
[6 replies] Last: If you want, also go check out the boost pointer containers. They migh... (by firedraco)
return to start

I'm trying to make a calculator in which user can use it until a wrong key is given by user. After result when i press y to start the process again it start sho...
[3 replies] Last: Just modify 'if(y)' to 'if(y == 'Y')' (by johnyxc)
Infinite *'s

Hello, my program runs well, but outputs the same and incorrect output. It is supposed to output half a diamond for example, if a user inputs 5 it would look li...
[5 replies] Last: #include <iostream> main() { int length,counter,count; std::cout... (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 2829303132... 36
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.