General C++ Programming - January 2013 (Page 32)

c++ calculator design

6. write a program that takes m from user and print its month calendar of year 2013 for example February 2009 S M Tu W Th F S 2 3 4 5 6 ...
[6 replies] Last: Please edit your post so it uses code tags. Select your code, then ... (by TheIdeasMan)
error with SDL_ttf

im new to SDL and im trying to add text to my game but when i add the ttf code it comes up with an error: 1>main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbo...
[3 replies] Last: ive been tring for a while now but the text that i enter is not visibl... (by closed account 96AX92yv)
by srk999
Array not storing values properly

For some reason the integer array, arr , declared in main is not storing the correct values when passed through the function charArrayToIntArray . I made...
[4 replies] Last: Looks like I was too slow, but I'll point out a bonus error: while (i... (by Cubbi)
URGENT, strings extraction, getline, many spaces

This is about a college assignment. I have to extract the data from several lines and store them in suitable memory locations. The lines are: 1 334 ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks a lot for all your replies. Here is the complete txt file : ... (by user24 11)
Converting text to hex

From my tests I found the problem to be somewhere in the Mantissa part that converts it to binary, I'm not sure what the issue there is though. I included the w...
[1 reply] : I saw that my thread had dropped to the next page, using this reply to... (by awsdert)
Visual Studio Linker problems

All, Happy New Year to all my fellow developers. The holidays are a great time to write code with everyone taking time off, it is really quiet and allows fo...
[5 replies] Last: Please post your actual code, so we don't have to guess about your pro... (by jlb)
evaluation orcer <<

here is a simple test program that demonstrates the evaluation order for operator<< applied to ostreams #include <iostream> char nextchar() { static int n=97;...
[2 replies] Last: thank you for your helpful response that I wouldn't have got to on my ... (by cppnewuser13)
message of closing the program

Hi everyone, I dont know where does the error come from. Anyone can help me to correct my program with code following. Thank you so much. #include <iost...
[1 reply] : what is the error? (by pogrady)
Probably wrong use of dynamic memory allocation

Hi, I once wanted to make something in code which would work the same as an array which doesn't need a predefined size, so I could add an infinite number of ob...
[3 replies] Last: I've never worked with a debugger before, do you know some tutorial I... (by jlb)
Vector, counting repetitive numbers

hi guys..this short program is almost done..but the last part been beating me up since 3 days now..so am going to post the whole code here then we go straight t...
[1 reply] : You could build a map holding the counts: std::map<int, unsigned> co... (by Cubbi)
by masfar
having trouble in running program!

hello friends,why "this program has stopped working" appears while running a program?
[1 reply] : Hi there, In order for us to be able to answer that question, we woul... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
by sind0o
problem!

i'm trying to code a pacman-like game for my school project and i'm stuck! i made an array of strings and it looks smth like this: x x x x x x x x ("M" is th...
[no replies]
Accessing pointed objects, pointer[0] vs ->

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I could find it after doing a google search. I noticed, as I was going through the tutorials, that when access...
[3 replies] Last: Wow, you guys are just as fast as on the Stackexchange! Thanks for the... (by uniqueVarientOfRussell)
Migrating CPP Code from Visual Studio 2008 to g++ compiler

Hi, I have a small problem with migrating my code. I wrote it in Visual Studio 2008, and it works just fine. I copied the source files, and tried to compi...
[6 replies] Last: The problem is probably something to do with list.h, but you haven't s... (by MikeyBoy)
by Jo e
std::list construction

Hi, Can somebody please explain the logic of this list construction or at least provide some advice on myt assumptions. const int a = { 5, 2, 6, 1, 13...
[7 replies] Last: Ok that makes sense. Thanks for all of your help it is very useful. (by Jo e)
arrays

how to use while loop to control sudden termination programm of win32 console application ?
[1 reply] : You should find the position in the element where you want to insert t... (by vlad from moscow)
array vector task

ok so this is the part of the code which is not working for me Tally is a vector containing integers and I only want to count the number of time the integers i...
[4 replies] Last: Please have a look at the following statement: Tally.erase(Tally.beg... (by yellaiahbhayya)
by masfar
need help!

hello friends!my program doesn't work properly.in line 114 when i want to enter a name for second time "masoud.exe has stopped working" message appears.can anyb...
[1 reply] : 1) Please enclose your code in code tags. This will make it easier to... (by MikeyBoy)
by adn258
Pointers In Parameters For Functions Confusion?

So you guys are always a great help and I appreciate that. Something I've always struggled with is pointers but I'm slowly getting better I think. So I've s...
[6 replies] Last: Yes. In the example I gave, I would expect as a QOI issue to get a wa... (by cire)
by kadaj
file name :D

hi. As I know to make a file we should write like this: FILE *fp=fopen("temp.txt", "w+"); but I want to for n students, get the name of the students from...
[3 replies] Last: thx! :) (by kadaj)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 3031323334... 36
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.