General C++ Programming - January 2013 (Page 33)

by Jo e
std::list construction

Hi, Can somebody please explain the logic of this list construction or at least provide some advi...
[7 replies] Last: Ok that makes sense. Thanks for all of your help it is very useful. (by Jo e)
arrays

how to use while loop to control sudden termination programm of win32 console application ?
[1 reply] : You should find the position in the element where you want to insert t... (by vlad from moscow)
array vector task

ok so this is the part of the code which is not working for me Tally is a vector containing integer...
[4 replies] Last: Please have a look at the following statement: Tally.erase(Tally.beg... (by yellaiahbhayya)
by masfar
need help!

hello friends!my program doesn't work properly.in line 114 when i want to enter a name for second ti...
[1 reply] : 1) Please enclose your code in code tags. This will make it easier to... (by MikeyBoy)
by adn258
Pointers In Parameters For Functions Confusion?

So you guys are always a great help and I appreciate that. Something I've always struggled with is ...
[6 replies] Last: Yes. In the example I gave, I would expect as a QOI issue to get a wa... (by cire)
by kadaj
file name :D

hi. As I know to make a file we should write like this: FILE *fp=fopen("temp.txt", "w+"); but...
[3 replies] Last: thx! :) (by kadaj)
Integer Max

Working on a Project Euler problem and the question asks for the largest prime number that is a fact...
[4 replies] Last: sizeof (__int64) = sizeof (long long int) = 8 using MinGW X86, so it w... (by modoran)
reciprocal of user inputted number

I've been working on this program and I have it all pretty much down, but I just need one thing that...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> main() { double usernum,reciprocal; std::cout<... (by usandfriends)
SDL object moves too fast

hello, I am currently making pong using visual C++ with the SDL libary. I find that the ball m...
[8 replies] Last: done it float randomNumber = min + (float)rand()/((float)RAND_MAX/(m... (by samqweqwe)
Anyone help me out with libcurl please (Not linking Errors)

Am trying to login to my facebook and post somthing on my wall. When i check for error with curl_ea...
[9 replies] Last: Ok i dont know how i whould reverse enginere a mobile app. What i mean... (by WetCode)
Linker Errors

Why does the linker always seem to stall any attempt at progress at every possible moment! I have an...
[6 replies] Last: Alright that makes sense, however how would I go about the problem of... (by cire)
Can not find why this is wrong coding. (1,2)

My file reads in part like this: ----------------------------------------------------------- /* ...
[24 replies] Last: You're welcome :) (by MikeyBoy)
Creating a "Composite" Vector Array Field

In a numerically intensive code, I have a Cartesian vector class Vector3d which has the normal ope...
[1 reply] : If you're array is big enough to eat a lot of RAM on it's own I would ... (by awsdert)
by neon32
textcolor();

im using turbo c++ 4.5 and turbo c++3.0 i used #include<iostream.h> #include<conio.h> void...
[1 reply] : I don't know Turbo C++, so take this with a pinch of salt, but: Presu... (by MikeyBoy)
Cube-Mesh Collision Detection

I'm making a program that converts a 3D model into a voxel model. Most of the programming is done, b...
[1 reply] : bump (by closed account 2NywAqkS)
doesn't work

Hey, i'm working on a project for school. I don't know what to do with this error: 'Debug Assertion...
[5 replies] Last: ok, i just ran it... and it also tells me this debug assertion at lin ... (by ljs)
why won't this work

in regard this post: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/86612/#msg465228 i tried to do this: ...
[8 replies] Last: That works, but it's obfuscated and slow, compared to the example link... (by Cubbi)
by nik96
Factiorial with function

i need help to calculate the factorial with function The program should then calculate the facto...
[7 replies] Last: @nik96 What is the full code? It is your task to write the full... (by vlad from moscow)
Advance C++

I am currently a college student and at my college I took three semesters of C++ Programming and had...
[6 replies] Last: Nice Discussion about Advance C++ (by Nickiope)
8042 Controller emulation unsupported functions?

I'm making an x86 emulator (currently up to 80186). I'm currently working on the 8042 Controller (ke...
[no replies]
January 2013 Pages: 1... 313233343536
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.