General C++ Programming - January 2013 (Page 34)

Help - Dynamic Allocation from array (1,2)

Hello, I need to write 2 functions: 1. MyMalloc 2. MyFree ____________________________ ...
[26 replies] Last: My functions are working pretty good. MyMalloc checks that an allocati... (by fun2code)
How to check and allocate memory from given adress range

Hi,below is my problem 3. A special hardware unit with some storage in it is connected to your co...
[4 replies] Last: @modoran nope this is a asssignment problem. @tvrameshmc- Il try it a... (by rukshan)
Building a Find and Replace function for text editor

Hello, I'm building a find and replace function for my text editor and I need a little help. I'm...
[1 reply] : This is what I came up with just need to know how to delete characters... (by Jimmy Rose)
by bolt
My linked list won't take big numbers.

My program is almost done all that is left is entering big numbers, the program can add and subtract...
[11 replies] Last: You are reading number as string. So trim the left side 0's from the s... (by tvrameshmc)
about compiler (1,2)

can any body tell about a good compiler for windows 7 except vusial studio..??
[20 replies] Last: > Also GCC supports many C++11 features that VS does not support yet. ... (by JLBorges)
Finding HeapLayers tutorial

I've been searching for a while and haven't been able to find any tutorials to help with learning th...
[no replies]
; > and "

I just began but been noticing that most sites say you end with ; but looking more some other codes ...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you very much. (by Jorleph)
VB and C++ Interfacing

I have been programming in c++ exclusively at my university. This upcoming semester I am learning Vi...
[1 reply] : The OOP way of achieving it would be to create COM DLL's. I must warn... (by webJose)
by Joske
Help with my game

Hi, guys.. I'm relatively new to all this so I'll try to be as clear as I can.. I'm making a game in...
[5 replies] Last: You could consider reusing the same objects instead of re-creating the... (by htirwin)
by bolt
converting this code to subtraction?

How do I convert this code to subtract large numbers? void addition( Node* h1,Node* h2) { i...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks that helped (by bolt)
Array size from first line of file

i am trying to create an array with the size of the first value of one file wich is the same of the ...
[3 replies] Last: i did this and putted to delete the pontos but now it abortes the prog... (by DannyPt)
by CroCo
Building derived class on an Existing Class:

Hello all, I have a question and I'm certain this is the right place for asking. I'm beginner in c...
[4 replies] Last: @TheIdeasMan, Thank you so much. Yes, actually I did figure it out. (by CroCo)
object oriented- inheritance

I wrote a code to calculate tax of some vehicles with different properties.But it gives lots of erro...
[12 replies] Last: This sounds like an issue with the pre-compiled headers because the co... (by jlb)
How To Make it Limited to 100?

#include<iostream.h> #include<iomanip.h> void main() { int i,j,smalltest,temp; int Array ; ...
[2 replies] Last: int Array ; void TestNumber() { for (int a=0; a<=5; a++) { int x=0; ... (by SamuelAdams)
MS-DOS Minimum hardware emulation?

What is the minimum hardware MS-DOS needs to boot and run? (e.g. PIC, PIT, VGA, 8086 etc.) Accordin...
[no replies]
Working with strings, files and time-tag calculation

Hello CPP community. I've been interested in doing a little program for work at which I'm an appr...
[17 replies] Last: Thanks for the quick reply. Sadly I've never used any sort of stream,... (by Luponius)
push_back dynamically

I've made a simple raytracer, which works fine, and I have a piece of simplified code shown, that cr...
[3 replies] Last: Well since I don't need the instance name per say, the code below does... (by gth759k)
Anyone know javascript that could help me convert my c++ code to it

I am trying to convert my c++ code to javascript so that i can publish my game online, to anybody th...
[4 replies] Last: its ok if you mess it up converting it, if i get it converted to javas... (by brandonator)
by CroCo
A derived class constructor using base class constructor

Is this example correct? This example from a book Constructor of the Base Class Person::Perso...
[5 replies] Last: @tvrameshmc thank you so much. It worked. (by CroCo)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 3233343536
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.