General C++ Programming - January 2013 (Page 35)

by bolt
i need help with my function

How do I Write a function that takes two linked list as input arguments these linked list contain ...
[3 replies] Last: Use below function. It is written by using std:list int fun(list<i... (by tvrameshmc)
by tambun
help needed..have no idea what's wrong with my coding..

#include<stdio.h> #include<stdlib.h> int i=1; int main() { int num ; float midter...
[4 replies] Last: Explain what is not working in your code. Your code is working fine th... (by tvrameshmc)
How will execute this pgm?

#include<iostream.h> #include<conio.h> void main() { int x ={1,2,3,4,5}, y ={5,4,3,2,1}, result ...
[1 reply] : int i = 0; while (i++ < 5) result = x -y ; Will do the same thi... (by Stewbond)
Simple Web Browser

Hey Guys: I am trying to create a simple web browser (and I’m talking simple) There are seve...
[1 reply] : Don't know what it is called in VC6, but you shoul have "Win32 GUI Pro... (by modoran)
by Pwego
Infinite loop?

I just get white screened when i try any while, for, or do loop. This is what i have I dont understa...
[3 replies] Last: n value must be changed in do while loop other wise program will n... (by tvrameshmc)
Stuck on commas when entering numbers

Hello, So, I am fairly new to programming and I've been trying to implement some other previously po...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for your help! I re-worked it as follows for the first set ... (by wpenguin)
definition conflict in pthread.h

I have had several problems with pthread.h. The latest is a definition conflict. The code is: ...
[6 replies] Last: The variable rs_cube is loaded in the various "effect..." routines. ... (by NanoGoner)
Different Syntax

I am wondering if these codes are for C++ or C and if there is a simpler method to produce the same ...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you for the link (by aanthonyz)
Boost Libraries

I have been using the multi array from boost; what other handy libraries does boost offer?
[1 reply] : There's a list here: http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/ I've used the majo... (by Cubbi)
help me please! vehicle tax calculator

How can we calculate tax of vehicle with polymorphism? There are 3 types of vehicles: long, commerci...
[1 reply] : How can we calculate tax of vehicle with polymorphism? There are 3 typ... (by aysegulaksoy61)
What is the output of the following C++ code?

void fun1 ( int &K, int F) { int S=50; cout<<"In Fun1 : \n"<<S<<endl; cout<< K<<" "<<F<<endl; K+...
[3 replies] Last: yes I know (by closed account G187ko23)
Quick Sort

int x = array ; int i = top - 1; int j = bottom + 1; int temp; do ...
[1 reply] : Can someone explain if possible (by faieq92)
differing pthread.h files

I am learning about threads and have been trying to compile a program which contains one. It has th...
[5 replies] Last: I have lib6-dev as my library already (by NanoGoner)
how we write the output of this code?

int main() { int a=5,b,c; do { for (b=1; b<= a; b++) { if (b%2==1) continue; cout << b; } co...
[no replies]
download all C++ libraries?

Hey guys I don't know if you remember me from a few months ago but if you do you might remember that...
[2 replies] Last: Yeah now that I think about it I guess I would need to be more specifi... (by science man)
Overriding/overloading new and delete for plugin classes

Hi folks, I'm looking at writing my own plug-in app, but I know that deleting class instances tha...
[11 replies] Last: Great, thanks for the feedback. I'll certainly keep those flags in min... (by MyMindsAvatar)
Procesing time

#include "EngineCore.h" #include "ProcesingCore.h" #include "RenderingCore.h" ProcesingCore pE...
[1 reply] : Depending on what is inside of them, yes. The code inside of them is ... (by Stewbond)
game programming

I'm trying to learn to use allegro. I'm using dev c++. I get bunch of linker errors Saying: [L...
[4 replies] Last: Code::Blocks is another good one with MinGW. Also free. (by Stewbond)
Calculate something more than a var can handle

Let's say I want to calculate something like PI using some algorithm, but with the number of digits ...
[1 reply] : If you want 32 bits of precision, use a float If you want 64 bits of p... (by Stewbond)
Simple questions about how c++ works

Be free to answer only the questions you want: 1- A .dll is written in wich language? 2- A li...
[2 replies] Last: 1. I have written DLL files in C++, I don't know if it is possible wit... (by Antares64)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 33343536
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.