General C++ Programming - January 2013 (Page 35)

definition conflict in pthread.h

I have had several problems with pthread.h. The latest is a definition conflict. The code is: /* Main.c for PC side of control fed to * AVR by UART/...
[6 replies] Last: The variable rs_cube is loaded in the various "effect..." routines. ... (by NanoGoner)
Different Syntax

I am wondering if these codes are for C++ or C and if there is a simpler method to produce the same results. getch(); Would the equivalent be cin.get(); ? ...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you for the link (by aanthonyz)
Boost Libraries

I have been using the multi array from boost; what other handy libraries does boost offer?
[1 reply] : There's a list here: http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/ I've used the majo... (by Cubbi)
help me please! vehicle tax calculator

How can we calculate tax of vehicle with polymorphism? There are 3 types of vehicles: long, commercial, and private vehicles' classes. There is a common class a...
[1 reply] : How can we calculate tax of vehicle with polymorphism? There are 3 typ... (by aysegulaksoy61)
What is the output of the following C++ code?

void fun1 ( int &K, int F) { int S=50; cout<<"In Fun1 : \n"<<S<<endl; cout<< K<<" "<<F<<endl; K+=2; F++; cout<< K<<" "<<F<<endl; } int main ( ) { int J...
[3 replies] Last: yes I know (by closed account G187ko23)
Quick Sort

int x = array ; int i = top - 1; int j = bottom + 1; int temp; do { do { ...
[1 reply] : Can someone explain if possible (by faieq92)
differing pthread.h files

I am learning about threads and have been trying to compile a program which contains one. It has the #include <pthread.h> line, but my AVI, CodeBlocks, spits o...
[5 replies] Last: I have lib6-dev as my library already (by NanoGoner)
how we write the output of this code?

int main() { int a=5,b,c; do { for (b=1; b<= a; b++) { if (b%2==1) continue; cout << b; } cout << endl; } while (--a >0); return 0; }
[no replies]
download all C++ libraries?

Hey guys I don't know if you remember me from a few months ago but if you do you might remember that I'm a real rookie at C++. Regardless of that I was wonderin...
[2 replies] Last: Yeah now that I think about it I guess I would need to be more specifi... (by science man)
Overriding/overloading new and delete for plugin classes

Hi folks, I'm looking at writing my own plug-in app, but I know that deleting class instances that were created in a plug-in module can result in the dreaded...
[11 replies] Last: Great, thanks for the feedback. I'll certainly keep those flags in min... (by MyMindsAvatar)
Procesing time

#include "EngineCore.h" #include "ProcesingCore.h" #include "RenderingCore.h" ProcesingCore pEngine; RenderingCore rEngine; void EngineCore::Game_Star...
[1 reply] : Depending on what is inside of them, yes. The code inside of them is ... (by Stewbond)
game programming

I'm trying to learn to use allegro. I'm using dev c++. I get bunch of linker errors Saying: [Linker error] undefined reference to `install_keyboard' [...
[4 replies] Last: Code::Blocks is another good one with MinGW. Also free. (by Stewbond)
Calculate something more than a var can handle

Let's say I want to calculate something like PI using some algorithm, but with the number of digits I want to. How can I do it?
[1 reply] : If you want 32 bits of precision, use a float If you want 64 bits of p... (by Stewbond)
Simple questions about how c++ works

Be free to answer only the questions you want: 1- A .dll is written in wich language? 2- A library like curl is written in c++, but if it's were all in c...
[2 replies] Last: 1. I have written DLL files in C++, I don't know if it is possible wit... (by Antares64)
Fatorial function

Hello, I'm doing a fatorial function like this: unsigned long long fatorial(int a) { xi = 1; rod = 0; for (f=0; f<a; f++) ...
[3 replies] Last: @OP: overflow @dumb0t: imprecise By the way, `rod' and `f' have the s... (by ne555)
Which is better?

#pragma once //code.... #ifndef CLASS_NAME_H #define CLASS_NAME_H //code.... #endif I use the first one because thats the way I was taught it and to m...
[3 replies] Last: So is it going to be the standard as more compilers support it? I've n... (by masterofpuppets690)
dll example

Could you guys give me the SIMPLEST dll example ever? I'm very noob :(
[no replies]
Problem with new compiler

Hi everybody, I've recently upgraded my outdated Dev-C++ version to the new Orwell edition (version 5.3.0.4) and I noticed that if my program ends, this messag...
[2 replies] Last: The message has disappeard! Thanks for your reply! (by Niels Meijer)
by memee
can help me please

How do I work this in C + + (Perfect Numbers) An integer is said to be a perfect number if the sum of its factors, including 1 (but not the number itself), is ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you very much I will try (by memee)
x86 emulator VGA fault?

I've written a VGA for my emulator. However, when I start it in mode 0x7 (80x25 monochrome text mode) it runs fine, yet every subsequent settings changing the v...
[no replies]
January 2013 Pages: 1... 33343536
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.