General C++ Programming - January 2013 (Page 36)

Fatorial function

Hello, I'm doing a fatorial function like this: unsigned long long fatorial(int a) { ...
[3 replies] Last: @OP: overflow @dumb0t: imprecise By the way, `rod' and `f' have the s... (by ne555)
Which is better?

#pragma once //code.... #ifndef CLASS_NAME_H #define CLASS_NAME_H //code.... #endif I use ...
[3 replies] Last: So is it going to be the standard as more compilers support it? I've n... (by masterofpuppets690)
dll example

Could you guys give me the SIMPLEST dll example ever? I'm very noob :(
[no replies]
Problem with new compiler

Hi everybody, I've recently upgraded my outdated Dev-C++ version to the new Orwell edition (version...
[2 replies] Last: The message has disappeard! Thanks for your reply! (by Niels Meijer)
by memee
can help me please

How do I work this in C + + (Perfect Numbers) An integer is said to be a perfect number if the sum ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you very much I will try (by memee)
x86 emulator VGA fault?

I've written a VGA for my emulator. However, when I start it in mode 0x7 (80x25 monochrome text mode...
[no replies]
by ud90
infinite sheet

I'm new to c++ and I want to create an infinite sheet on which a user could be able to write notes a...
[2 replies] Last: I have experience with procedural programming languages such as C, but... (by ud90)
Huge vector, find item fast

Hello, this is my first post. I've been searching the net but haven't found a good answer. I want...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, that's perfect. (by Wishdale)
Is this warning important ? (1,2)

Is "Comparison between signed and unsigned" warning important ? Well most of the time I've found th...
[20 replies] Last: Well, I am not aiming for "The most correct" Just want to remove the w... (by rmxhaha)
by tambun
i couldn't run the program

#include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <conio.h> float student_grade (float coursemark ,...
[1 reply] : change line 20 to this: fscanf(input,"%c %f %f",&ID ,&coursemark ,&f... (by Stewbond)
call a class-function inside another function in same class

How can i call a function of a class inside another function of the same class?
[3 replies] Last: Works pretty much the same... it seems to me that what you need is a b... (by NwN)
inheritance dtor

I have a inheritence as follows a:b:c I also have a list of type c All classes have copy.ctors In...
[1 reply] : Hi there, It's a bit hard to comment on this without seeing your code... (by NwN)
inheritance-

Hi, I want to write a class. I should use a public function to open a file and get variables from...
[1 reply] : Hi there, This tutorial explains inheritance: http://cplusplus.com/do... (by NwN)
by bolt
I need help with linked list

What I'm trying to do is make a calculator that takes two large numbers in a linked list then ask th...
[5 replies] Last: What I'm trying to do is to write a program that can add or subtract v... (by bolt)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 343536
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.