General C++ Programming - January 2013 (Page 36)

by ud90
infinite sheet

I'm new to c++ and I want to create an infinite sheet on which a user could be able to write notes and place images. Can anybody suggest me a GUI library that I...
[2 replies] Last: I have experience with procedural programming languages such as C, but... (by ud90)
Huge vector, find item fast

Hello, this is my first post. I've been searching the net but haven't found a good answer. I want to build a server which holds hunders of thousands of activ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, that's perfect. (by Wishdale)
Is this warning important ? (1,2)

Is "Comparison between signed and unsigned" warning important ? Well most of the time I've found this warning on comparison between index and size something li...
[20 replies] Last: Well, I am not aiming for "The most correct" Just want to remove the w... (by rmxhaha)
by tambun
i couldn't run the program

#include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <conio.h> float student_grade (float coursemark ,float finalmark ); char ID ; float coursemark ,finalmark ; ...
[1 reply] : change line 20 to this: fscanf(input,"%c %f %f",&ID ,&coursemark ,&f... (by Stewbond)
call a class-function inside another function in same class

How can i call a function of a class inside another function of the same class?
[3 replies] Last: Works pretty much the same... it seems to me that what you need is a b... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
inheritance dtor

I have a inheritence as follows a:b:c I also have a list of type c All classes have copy.ctors In the main program after a few inserts and.a call to print ev...
[1 reply] : Hi there, It's a bit hard to comment on this without seeing your code... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
inheritance-

Hi, I want to write a class. I should use a public function to open a file and get variables from it, do some calculations with these variables and then writ...
[1 reply] : Hi there, This tutorial explains inheritance: http://cplusplus.com/do... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
by bolt
I need help with linked list

What I'm trying to do is make a calculator that takes two large numbers in a linked list then ask the user if they wish to add them or subtract them. #inclu...
[5 replies] Last: What I'm trying to do is to write a program that can add or subtract v... (by bolt)
Function parameters

How to pass a functions as a parameter and use the values in it? I am trying to develop a billing system, i have about 12 function. 1 function for each food ...
[4 replies] Last: Thank You!!! (by closed account y05iz8AR)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 343536
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.