General C++ Programming - January 2013 (Page 8)

Have a problem with my project !

guys urgent problem, pls help:::: #include<iostream.h> #include<dos.h> #include<graphics.h> #include<conio.h> #include<fstream.h> #include<iomanip.h> #...
[5 replies] Last: Thats the problem , i dont know exactly where it is wrong, u guys need... (by nikhil m)
by vrakas
Exercise with numbers

You are given 3 integers x,y,z. you must find all groups of x integers until y, that when added give a sum of z. Any ideas?
[2 replies] Last: ;p you're right i mean numbers from 1 to z,each number used only once (by vrakas)
by gtm
devc++ just crashed on me..

now im a noob so I guess no huge loss.. but I finally figured out a bunch of the wincon api functions and was working on one of those screen saver type things w...
[5 replies] Last: Well, it appears you are talking about Orwell Dev-C++, which is mainta... (by Ogoyant)
Calculating VGA 'pitch'?

How do I calculate the size of 1 Graphics row (e.g. in 320x200 the offset register's value is 0x20, which combined with the memory size register of the VGA resu...
[no replies]
by aj3423
fake expression

#include <functional> using namespace std; template<typename...Args> void on(function<void(Args...)> f) { function<void(Args...)> fn; // this line causes er...
[3 replies] Last: It is a bug. Also compiles cleanly with clang 3.2. (by JLBorges)
I need help with these problems

1. Design and implement a class my-prime using C++. The my-prime class stores the 40 first seven prime numbers via .2,31 5,7,11, 13, 17 n an array. The class de...
[2 replies] Last: I hope you know cplusplus.com is not a place where people do code for ... (by Computa)
I neep help coding this project

I need help coding this project using while loops and cout/cin.. It is suppose to be one while loop for the whole thing and inside of the first while loop is th...
[4 replies] Last: First thing's first. Do you know any c++? I reccomend learning basic s... (by Computa)
2nd advance program

#include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; int main () { system("color 3f"); int choice1; int choice2; int choice3; int choice4;...
[16 replies] Last: Multiple exit points in code make it more open to logical errors (bugs... (by closed account 3TXyhbRD)
by jeje
username and password validation

i m trying to create a project on username and password validation but while executing it accepts even wrong username and password stored in the file (i m usin...
[4 replies] Last: May std::cin contains 2byte unicode characters. It happens in some 64b... (by tmihos)
by Elidor
Over coding a simple file program

Could someone tell me how I could tell me how I could cut this program down a bit. I feel I'm am greatly over coding it with the fin statements. #include <ios...
[10 replies] Last: while ( getline(fin, temp) || getline (fin2, temp2) ) May be while... (by tmihos)
input marks

Write a program to read in a sequence of examination mark from a text file named as input.txt and produce the mean, and standard deviation of the marks. Your pr...
[3 replies] Last: (In code tags please) (by Script Coder)
32 bit Long vs 64 bit long

Hi, I am working on project (c++ integration with Python) which has migrated to 32 bit machine to 64 bit machine. In Python, C long is mapped with Python Integ...
[1 reply] : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14534907/32-bit-long-vs-64-bit-long... (by agoswami)
Simple Select

I am connecting to my db but I am unable to return results. I need to run a select statement and load a variable. The database connection works great! SQL E...
[2 replies] Last: _CommandPtr pCmd; hr = pCmd.CreateInstance(__uuidof(Command)... (by SIK)
Need Some Help fixing my code

Hello! I'm currently working on a Match Card Game (it is a homework project) This is just a segment of my code . I'm having problems with my Y/N stat...
[4 replies] Last: Ok it clearly is a problem with your loops and brackets not lining up.... (by K0T4K0t4)
by zukias
Problem with summing arrays

Hey, I'm having a problem with summing the elements within my array, and also the product. When I tell the program (on the output) to calculate the sum or produ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks, I see what the problem was now :) Control was skipping the par... (by zukias)
Program editing one sentence it shouldn't. I'm stuck!

I have an assignment to take a program and divide it into header files. There were a couple of functions I had to fill in too. The program is supposed to recogn...
[1 reply] : I think it may be something in this function. Like its not reading the... (by monkeybutt)
by hbkmad
A problem with a crash

I managed to solve the problem, thanks.
[2 replies] Last: It gives me "Program has stopped working". And the options are eigher ... (by hbkmad)
get iterator position after find if

Hi! I want to get the iterator position after to use find if: std::list<Texture*>::iterator result = find_if( ...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you very much. (by freddy92)
Please, please someone just read this.

I have tried too many times to get help with my program on this site, but it hasn't been discussed. I'm not even going to post the code this time. Just please s...
[4 replies] Last: You're welcome. Just check under "My topics" (to the left when signed ... (by closed account D80DSL3A)
TSP code

Create a program to find the smallest travel cost to surround all the cities on the list trip and return to the origin with the following criteria: Input con...
[2 replies] Last: First initialize all trips cost as a integer then compare them using l... (by Xphysics)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 678910... 36
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.