General C++ Programming - January 2013 (Page 9)

C++ Computer

#include <iostream.h> int main () { system ("color 4f"); int a, b, result; int c, d, e; cout << "|------------------------------------|\n"; ...
[1 reply] : OK, we'll never tell anyone... (by cnoeval)
(old-style formal list?)

I really need help with this I get this error when building Hack.cpp(370): error C2447: '{' : missing function header (old-style formal list?)
[5 replies] Last: Just a crazy thought: Shouldn't VOID be void ? (by TheIdeasMan)
Need help with program its annoying

Your objective is to write a program that calculates the simple interest for a given loan amount and duration (in years). Formula: Simple interest = loan amou...
[1 reply] : since this looks like a school assignment I would suggest using double... (by K0T4K0t4)
my checker program

It seems like I cannot make it evaluate the way I want as if it is equals to 1, it will still show the message within while statement. Any help and advice? ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks! Check it like a thousand already...lol (by holywingz)
Game Timings

Hello cplusplus community, This is my first post! Sorry if I did anything wrong! I am making a game using WinApi and DirectX. I have made pretty decent pr...
[6 replies] Last: @Ogoyant Thanks Again! You have been a godsend! It is very reliable! ... (by MaxterTheTurtle)
Help in a problem

I was trying to solve a problem on Spoj Medium Factorization http://www.spoj.com/problems/FACTCG2/ but I keep getting TLE can anyone help? http://ide...
[no replies]
error in auto

I would like to fix this code: #include<iostream> #include<vector> // Standard-Vektor #include<string> // Standard-String #include<cstddef> /...
[9 replies] Last: [quote=MiiNiPaa]Also you don't need to include cstddef header for size... (by Peter87)
by Taka28
Truth Table generator

I was wondering if I could have some help on this topic. If a user enters a string of boolean algebra it will ouput the table. I have input parsing, cycling...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, I figured out the problem. I was trying to evaluate the all th... (by Taka28)
My very first advanced program.

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main () { system("color 3f"); unsigned long choice1; unsigned long choice2; unsigned long result; cout << "...
[12 replies] Last: Line 26. I believe line 13 may also require a semi colon; in future p... (by Kart)
by Smac89
Advantage of dynamically allocated arrays

When I first learned about dynamically allocated arrays in school, I always thought we used them for passing arrays as parameters to functions. But the more I h...
[6 replies] Last: If you use standard C use malloc() The C++ standard way is: int n=32;... (by tmihos)
by dezire
Dynamic Linking of TWO softwares for CO-Simulation

hi.... Am on a Project Training. And my Project is to Dynamically Link 2 Softwares for Co-simulation n C/C++. So that Output of One Software becomes Input of ...
[5 replies] Last: ¿what modification? $ ./a.out | ./b.out (by ne555)
C++ File I/O copying data from one file to other ...

So what I want to do is there is some data in one of the files called data.txt. The file has lines separated by periods . What I want to do is read the data fro...
[8 replies] Last: #include <fstream> #include <string> int main() { std::ifstream... (by JLBorges)
Strange problem template method

Hi! I have a Cube and Plane class that inherit from Actor class. These classes have a mesh variable that I give a value calling the Content.Load method. The Pla...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks!! I was the problem!! (by ShotoReapre)
Algorithm...

The problem I am trying to solve is following (poor translation in 3..2..) Your task is to spread as much as klingons possible in a hotel of size X*Y such t...
[4 replies] Last: I would say look at: int Hotel::Cijena(Node* pNode) { int Cijena ... (by Sandermatt)
suggestions to start contributing to c++ opensource projects

hey guys, was hoping you could help me out. I am doing my bachelors in computer science (currently in my 6th semester) and im really good in core concepts of...
[1 reply] : Do you currently use any open source software, if yes, I will say it b... (by Santosh Reddy)
Dev C++ multiple files compilation

Hi! Sorry I'm a newbie. I have downloaded an open source project programmed in C++. The project has multiple CPP and header files in different directories. ...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you so much for your help!! Will ask the author... (by abhishekm71)
by S G H
Compilation in Machine Language

Let me give you straight what I want to do: Have a program which given a C source code file, gives back RAW MACHINE CODE, which means it doesn't have to be a...
[4 replies] Last: Assembly debuggers can also help you with this. You can go instruction... (by closed account 3TXyhbRD)
by aj3423
about some peace of code from egui library

Hi, I found a gui libarary EGUI and trying to learn from it, there's some interesting code I don't understand a struct default_ is used a lot in the status_ba...
[5 replies] Last: thanks a lot (by aj3423)
Error LNK2019, Need help

Every time i start a new SDL project at college it works fine with linking the include, lib, VC++ etc. But when im home i do everything the same i get some stup...
[2 replies] Last: Follow these instructions and make sure that SDL_ttf.lib is linked in ... (by Ogoyant)
by mk ii
Xcode/cout/complex Problem

Hi, Apologies if this is the wrong place for this. I have tried a few fora with this query and so far no luck. The following really simple segment: #includ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks kbw, IHutch105, '... << std::endl;' makes no difference as does... (by mk ii)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 7891011... 36
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.