General C++ Programming - January 2014 (Page 5)

Static member allocation

I see many time where static data member is used to count creations of objects - i.e. 1. the static data member is init to 0 2. the static data member ...
[14 replies] Last: JLBorges Thanks a lot friend! (by jared11)
Returning an object by reference

When returning an object by reference, only the address of the returned-object is returned, and that way we spare pushing a large object into the stack, and als...
[6 replies] Last: @ Cubbi Thank you very much! (by jared11)
HELP With unscrambler

Write your question here. Im trying to make a program that takes a word that is scrambled and then unscrambles and displays it. i have to compare it to text fi...
[4 replies] Last: well we havent gone over vector so o=i guess thats the only thing i ca... (by codingsfortheweak)
Leap Year Program

I have run this program many times where it ask for my input then exits right after i input something, Im not sure if the function is being called or not, I als...
[9 replies] Last: @Pierreseoul So something like #include <iostream> void func(int i) ... (by long double main)
by Ugff
Gui and outputting it

[In advance I apologize with all the code]I need help fixing a gui where the money amount is being outputted(near the bottom in the while() loop) where the play...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks. This helped. (by Ugff)
wifi hacking software

Hi have just said I have to work with c + + programming.I want pre-programmed program which broke wifi paswords or show me.What make that easiest wey? Would be...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/106353/ (by closed account N36fSL3A)
by Hucaru
c++ 11 regex_iterator not dereferencable

Hi, I am trying to learn how to use c++ 11 regex and am getting a runtime error of "regex_iterator not dereferencable" Here is the code. I have narrowed it d...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks :) that's done it (by Hucaru)
by quine
Running another .exe

Hello everyone, What i basically want to do is running another exe file through the program i created using C++. I was using ShellExecute before, but the pro...
[1 reply] : i figured it out myself! :) (by quine)
Counting LOC

Hey guys, So I am having a bit of an issue with making a simple program that can count LOC within itself or other program files. I am making a program that c...
[4 replies] Last: Yeah you're right, I researched into find a bit more to learn what it ... (by Merriak)
Enet Help

I decided to try to start learning how to do multiplayer stuff and at first made my own sockets and stuff. Then I got enet and I'm having problems with it. I ca...
[12 replies] Last: Okay never mind I changed enet_address_set_host just to address.host =... (by Bingocat4)
String into ASCII

I am making a text encrypter and I have a good idea of converting text into ASCII codes. I know how to convert a single character into ASCII - #include <i...
[1 reply] : [quote=StarSonic7](But in ideone, you can't give input so it's better ... (by LB)
by TSLexi
Why isn't my Perceptron learning?

I'm writing a Perceptron to determine whether a number is point is above or below a line. It keeps saying that every point is above the line. Any ideas? The...
[2 replies] Last: Moving the srand call outside of the loop fixed it. Thanks! (by TSLexi)
Attempting to integrate and exception header into a linked list..

My ide (xcode is complaining ) "Expected member name or ';' after declaration specifiers " on the commented out "throw" lines in ListP.h Main #include <iost...
[1 reply] : throw statements belong in functions. If you're attempting to use a t... (by cire)
Please help me to understand compartor function in priority queue

I am trying to understand how the compartor functions work on standard container templates. I was working with std:prioirty_queue container. The explanation say...
[1 reply] : http://stackoverflow.com/q/356950/1959975 (by LB)
Need Sorting Help

So I need to read in a .txt file and sort it by SSN in ascending order. No idea how to start this but here's what I have so far: #include <iostream> #includ...
[1 reply] : Step 0: You need to use code tags: http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/j... (by LB)
calling constructor from constructor set pointer to null!

VS 2012 / Windows 7 64 bit class class myclass { public: myclass(){/*stuff here*/} myclass(int* p) {MyPointer = p; myclass()} private: ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you kind Sirs... the problem that I use the value of that point... (by CppVoidppC)
Need help with a text rpg game.

Cpp Version : 5.5.3 Compiler : TDM-GCC 4.7.1 64-bit. So i need some help with my game that is text based, i want it to not refresh the screen (cls) when you ar...
[1 reply] : Read this guy's tutorial: http://cecilsunkure.blogspot.com/2011/11/win... (by JockX)
Sorting Lowest to Highest for Powerball

I don't know how I would do this, I'm suppose to make the first five white balls from the user and what the computer outputs from lowest to highest, so that the...
[5 replies] Last: Hello? Anyone out there? (by MrMario)
How to make a 3-index summation?

Hi, I've been programming in CPLEX/C++ and one of my constraints has a three-index sum equality, as fallow: constraint03{j in Vplus, o in 0..(C-o_i )}...
[no replies]
January 2014 Pages: 1... 34567... 25
  Archived months: [dec2013] [feb2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.