General C++ Programming - January 2018 (Page 10)

how can i compare vector of vector and then push back?

vector<vector<int>>funktion(char arr ){ vector<vector<int>>result; for(int a{0}; arr !='\0'; a++){ for(int b{0}; arr !='\0'; b++){ if(arr ==arr ){re...
[3 replies] Last: Are you aware that vector<vector<int>> is like a 2 dimensional array, ... (by TheIdeasMan)
Why can't we directly delete top when pop variable out of top of stack?

Does anybody know why do we need to use temp in the below code? why can't we just directly delete top and let top point to the next node? num = top->v...
[2 replies] Last: After you've deleted top, the memory top is pointing to is not owned b... (by Jun Zhang2)
by vxr
Key press event in game

Hello everyone! :) I'm uber-beginner. I'm looking forward to making a simple app which would run certain Keyboard's buttons' presses (or mouse movement/press) ...
[3 replies] Last: Any help is appreciated. Happy new year, by the way! (by vxr)
Reading content of pipe seperated string

Hi, I am new to C++ and i am stuck in the dilemma that how can i write code to read pipe separated string. My program will have string as an input, the size...
[4 replies] Last: Rather depends what your data is between the pipes. #include <iostre... (by lastchance)
rename std::list::iterator

Hi, i want to shorter name of std::list::iterator, like std::list::myit. thanks.
[2 replies] Last: Letting the compiler deduce the type of the iterator leads to mode rea... (by JLBorges)
First ever FPS game with plugins

FIRST EVER!!! First Person Shooter game built entirely on a plugin architecture. After over a year of development I bring to you Plugin FPS. Add any charact...
[2 replies] Last: Plan on including a build system (e.g. make) or project file so we wou... (by Ganado)
Do I need to declare init function in header file?

Dear all, I have just found in the same C++ example that, the VanillOption class has a init function in implementation file. But this init function was not de...
[2 replies] Last: Thank u very much cire!!! (by anjoazul)
Debug assertion error with C++

I have written some code for a photon simulation involving different skin types. I am using windows visual studio (visual C++) for windows 8 (x86). The code is...
[11 replies] Last: I know what you mean I read some more on the STL and went on the Geeks... (by MBANS7A1)
dahua sdk export jpg realtime c++

I am using sdk dahua to connect to a DVR. Until then. I'm having trouble getting the bytes returned from a camera. and export in image format. I'm a beginner an...
[no replies]
smart pointer containing class type

I have a customer class containing Name and Age. I am wrapping the customer class in a smart pointer and made a vector of the smart pointer. I have taken 3 cus...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks. It was a silly mistake from my side for which my functor was g... (by shekharsahoo)
by Elize
Best way to find unique combinations of different objects

I'm going to simplify the problem I'm facing down to an abstraction while describing it to avoid confusing the issue with unnecessary details. Right now I ha...
[2 replies] Last: I don't think that giving advice like that is useful for such an abstr... (by Duthomhas)
by lamx
Binary tree construct

construct a binary tree from in-order and pre-order and i need to printout the level-order the first string is pre-order and the second one is in-order n(1...
[5 replies] Last: OK... I GOT IT THANKS FOR HELPING i should write it in the same langa... (by lamx)
Why My Program Always Crashing On Else ?

#include<stdio.h> using namespace std; #include<iostream> #include<conio.h> #include<cstdlib> #include<process.h> #include<stdlib.h> int main() { st...
[1 reply] : It seems there are missing braces { } around the statements to be cont... (by Chervil)
January 2018 Pages: 1... 8910
  Archived months: [dec2017] [feb2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.