General C++ Programming - January 2018 (Page 6)

"Debugging" meta programs

Hi, I have some code and I want to verify which template is being instantiated. The code is as follows: namespace detail { template <typename... Sta...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks JLBorges as usual!! great suggestion this metashell tool! Jua... (by JUAN DENT)
Changing an overloaded operator's signature

An operator can be declared only for the syntax defined for it in the C++ grammar. For example, one can’t define a unary % or a ternary +. Consider the outpu...
[6 replies] Last: That is the raison d'être for the standard manipulators std::put_mo... (by SSteven)
by barryo
new code::blocks download compiler issue

am learning c++ at home. using code::blocks IDE. downloaded recent update with GNC compiler. Compiler does not recognize vector <int> v = {....} statement. ...
[4 replies] Last: Did you use "vector" or "std:::vector"? After you #include <vector>, ... (by doug4)
Can this be done? If so how?

Don't get hung up on why or what is global. This is the simplest example of the problem I am trying to solve. Can I programmatically set aaa = 5 using the ...
[11 replies] Last: In my experience, what I've seen is separate helper programs (such as ... (by Ganado)
by chuvak
Pinging Google and reading from file

Hi I am a C++ beginner, and I am wondering how it would be possible to program an android/web app. For example, in the app a user would have an account establ...
[5 replies] Last: Java yes, because it's the native language of Android. C#? If you us... (by kbw)
confusion about class header, implementations names

Hi everyone! I'm using Code Block IDE and totally confused with the names of files when a new class is created. Usually, when we add a class, the Code Block...
[3 replies] Last: Yes, that's correct. There is absolutely nothing that has to correct ... (by MikeyBoy)
by Khaye
PLEASE HELP

How do one write a c++ code to solve 150!
[2 replies] Last: First, you need a concrete problem statement, because I can solve 150 ... (by Duthomhas)
What is the best List/Collections for objects

Hello guys, I'm new on the C++. But I have to use some kind of list that must contain the objects. I know it is a college project but I don't want to copy/pa...
[10 replies] Last: Um, that’s Java — not even C as per your commercial. How is a diff... (by Duthomhas)
C++ byte array conversion

I have used the following code in C# to load an image column from DataGridView to PictureBox: var data = (byte )(dataGridView1.CurrentRow.Cells .Value); var s...
[4 replies] Last: As others mentioned you can load the bitmap into a vector of bytes wit... (by Thomas1965)
PLS HELP

Hi! I hope you can help me out here, I've been trying to get a code that will sends a signal of 0.5 secs, every hour from 9am to 6pm and then from 6pm onwards ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank You! it helped :) (by nyihein)
Indroducing Codiva Online C++ Compiler

Hi, I am excited to launch the new Online C++ Compiler - https://www.codiva.io One of the cool features of Codiva is, it compiles continuously in the backgr...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks Cubbi. I will update the software versions shortly and let yo... (by johnkiran)
How to deduce the template parameters of a vector?

Hi, I have a variadic class vector that contains types. I want to access its elements in a metaprogram. The only way I have succeeded is to add methods to th...
[2 replies] Last: > is there a faster algorithm? Several ideas are explored here: http:... (by JLBorges)
Code X

#include<iostream> #include<string> using namespace std; int main() { string apno; float hrtr,tahr,subt,boni,tota; cout<<"Calculos de pagos\n\n"; cout<<...
[1 reply] : Tripple Post http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/224990/ (by SamuelAdams)
Code X

#include<iostream> #include<string> using namespace std; int main() { string apno; float hrtr,tahr,subt,boni,tota; cout<<"Calculos de pagos\n\n"; cout<<...
[2 replies] Last: He has 3 post, please delete this one http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/g... (by SamuelAdams)
by sid911
A car dealer ship program

Hey guys I seriously need your help I have a project from school, and I have to create a c++ program where I gotta make this car dealership program with arr...
[6 replies] Last: okay thanxx :)))) (by sid911)
BitField structure vs single 8 byte word

Hey, I am currently working on my draughts engine (See:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draughts) where I used the following class to represent a Move: class Mov...
[3 replies] Last: It seems to me that a move is a starting position on the board, and th... (by dhayden)
very large numbers for pow() and % (conflicting number types)

So I'm writing my own RSA starting program, encoding program, and decryption program from scratch just for fun. The problem I'm having is that pow() and % ...
[4 replies] Last: nevermind you already tried fmod. Missed that in the first read. Fo... (by jonnin)
Changing a runtime algorithm to compile time for mpl::fold

Hi, I am having trouble implementing and even conceptualizing an implementation of the Boost mpl::fold algorithm. I created a runtime version easily but not ...
[4 replies] Last: Oh boy!! Did not see the _t in conditional_t! I am sorry. Still, your ... (by JUAN DENT)
by Mk87
use a content of one vector into other vector

I introduced the random generator binary vector like this: vector<int> b; srand(time(0)); for (int i = 0; i < 11; i++) b.push_back(i); for (int i = 0; i < ...
[2 replies] Last: You can directly assign one vector to another: vector<int> d = b; ... (by coder777)
Design Pattern demo's applying them with game logic in console mock engine

Hello, I have found many design pattern examples, have a rather large collection of them, including Game Patterns. Which seems to be the only one really goi...
[1 reply] : It doesn't make sense to use design pattern for the design pattern sak... (by coder777)
January 2018 Pages: 1... 45678... 10
  Archived months: [dec2017] [feb2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.