General C++ Programming - July 2012 (Page 2)

Recursive function to reverse an array

Wish to know how to reverse an array recursively. My code is definitely a mess. Best if a solution i...
[9 replies] Last: Thanks for every answers given. Like what I said my code is a mess tha... (by deathmoon)
My compltete Binary tree

Hello My program's supposed to produce a compltete Binary tree whose preorder traversal is SBDHE...
[8 replies] Last: corrected the problem.Thank you (by hooshdar3)
Neural book implement C++

Hi, I've bought a book about programming neural networks in C#. I'm used to C++, but I thought that...
[10 replies] Last: I won't say any more than this because I'm not sure what the rules are... (by Zephilinox)
by billyb
I/O Code

Hello, I have created the following program: #include <stdio.h> #include <stdafx.h> int main...
[14 replies] Last: he returned an int instead of a char, the type before the function nam... (by Zephilinox)
Adding a class object into a linked list

I seem to be stuck on these at the moment. Could someone help explain a function that adds an item i...
[3 replies] Last: Remember your list is limited to only one data type. With std::list, ... (by naraku9333)
need help with cygwin

how do i compile cpp using gVim? im totally new to cygwin
[1 reply] : gVim isn't a compiler, its a text editor or mini ide. You need to use ... (by closed account o1vk4iN6)
TinyXml-2 Issue

I recently migrated from one to the other. A statement like int map_w = root->IntAttribute("width")...
[2 replies] Last: I haven't, but I've been using TinyXml for over a year now. I'm sure t... (by RedTheGreen)
Issue With Direct3D's Direct3DCreate9()

If you've used Direct3D 9 before, you'll know that you need a Direct3D context in order to create a ...
[no replies]
Confused about typedef for structures

I was informed that if I want to return a struct from a function I should typedef it. In regards to ...
[5 replies] Last: The first and the third declarations of the structure are correct. The... (by vlad from moscow)
Exporting a video to a common file format.

How can I export something in C++(like a group of pictures) to a file like .AVI or .WMV? I am sort ...
[2 replies] Last: Ok thanks I'll give it a try. (by codeman)
Reading and showing various structures from a file?

I create a text file and store a structure in it, using fwrite. I then store another structure the s...
[1 reply] : Open the text file. If both sets of data are in it, your reading code ... (by Moschops)
Recording Programs.

Is there an easy way to record a video or take a screenshot of my program(or the whole computer scre...
[2 replies] Last: If it makes a difference I am programming for windows and the project ... (by codeman)
static composition

Hello I want to build a class autoCounter that counts the creations and destructions of objects a...
[3 replies] Last: Ok i found the solution. It was my mistake , i forgot that templates s... (by giannhssdra)
by Siyano
Need help in directc3d

I have a school work to finish and I really have a hard time understanding anything, my brain is gre...
[no replies]
trying to count occurence of a number in an array

hi im new to c++ so i apologize for any stupidly obvious mistakes. im trying count the amount of tim...
[19 replies] Last: He was talking about the last semi colon after the for loop. (by clanmjc)
by ales88
problem in converting a hex string to a dec number

I have a function called "distance" which returns a user defined type "OverlayKey" which is a HEX nu...
[5 replies] Last: OverlayKey is a user defined type; some kind of class, is it, or struc... (by Moschops)
add error handling in my program

Hello all I want to add error handling in my program but dont know what is the best way to do it....
[7 replies] Last: Personally I use static local objects since you are know when they are... (by clanmjc)
error C2663: overloads have no legal conversion for 'this' pointer

please help me for this errors code: u16 ip_defragment(){ u16 result; fragip_set::i...
[6 replies] Last: The set iterators are read-only. (by ne555)
Static Library

I used Visual Studio 2010 to compile some code into a .lib file and then tried using that header(cop...
[no replies]
C++ sorting help!

hi there so i have a txt file containing dates eg 12 February 2013 14 March 2012 etc ....
[3 replies] Last: Use enum s for months. For that you will have to make an extraction o... (by viliml)
July 2012 Pages: 1234... 30
  Archived months: [jun2012] [aug2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.