General C++ Programming - July 2012 (Page 30)

Help with this assignment please!

*I don't know how to use peek or putback! (no loops allowed) Write a C++ program that prompts the...
[9 replies] Last: You'd have to make your own using a loop and such. It shouldn't be too... (by firedraco)
by Miffiq
Reading integer from file, in digits

Alright, so I have a file, filename.dtbf, that I create in my program the first time the program is ...
[10 replies] Last: I need each digit to be in a separate int. So why aren't you doing t... (by Miffiq)
cipher not encoding more than one word

my encoder will not encode anything after it sees a space I used the getline function but that doesn...
[1 reply] : Why are you using cin>> immediately before getline()? Try just using o... (by Zhuge)
by Miffiq
Login System (with database file)

Alright, so I need a program that will read to see if a database file exists, and if it doesn't, ask...
[4 replies] Last: Figured it out myself. Just sat down and started thinking... Anythin... (by Miffiq)
HELP CREATING LINKED LIST OF VECTORS

Hi, I am trying to create a linked list of vector in my program. And, obviously, it is not working. ...
[1 reply] : Your post contains three occurrences of the word "list", and somehow n... (by Catfish2)
Problem with openGL compilation

Hello, reading the tutorial on the site openglbook.com on chapter one, but cannot seem to compile th...
[3 replies] Last: Try http://www.transmissionzero.co.uk/computing/using-glut-with-mingw/... (by ne555)
Reading ifstream until predefined character

Hello all, I am programming a circuit simulator that reads PSPICE netlists...well, so the program b...
[5 replies] Last: well, I did it and it actually worked, so problem solved (in 3 or 4 li... (by guilhermecm)
by iamlms
How to declare(not define) a class with a derived relationship

Given a class B and its derive class D: class B {...}; class D :public B {...}; Then in...
[4 replies] Last: Yes. Either include "D.h", or use cast. I think no other way. Thanks. (by iamlms)
enum class as map key

I'm trying to use an enum class as a key in an unordered_map. But this fails to compile: #include <u...
[5 replies] Last: > I guess I just have to specialize std::hash for my enum classes Req... (by JLBorges)
Dealing with SQL/ODBC

Hi there guys. I'm an algorithm C/C++ coder. I'm currently developing an application that's much wid...
[3 replies] Last: It's the string you pass to the ODBC driver that tells it how to conne... (by kbw)
function_pointer_1

Hello. Assuming the following definitions: int add(int a, int b) {return a + b;} int (*op)(in...
[6 replies] Last: > I now look for the reqasons for the error. The binary + operator ... (by JLBorges)
by takzee
Passing class as parameter

Hello , this is the program I made to calculate matrix operations , I did most of the arithmetic par...
[11 replies] Last: Your problem seems to be your confusion about the use of the & symbo... (by Galik)
July 2012 Pages: 1... 282930
  Archived months: [jun2012] [aug2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.