General C++ Programming - July 2012 (Page 4)

Open Google then open search result

I'm a newbie to programming. I need to open google, have it return a search result for "Glasses" the...
[1 reply] : http://goo.gl/JpAaD (by Nexius)
C++ decompiler

Hello all, Just curious if there is something like a de-compiler for C++. For example it takes some...
[2 replies] Last: i have just come across this program called "boomerang". http://boome... (by Erasermaster)
i not able to rectify the error..........

#include<iostream.h> #include<conio.h> #include<stdlib.h> #include<ctype.h> #include<stdio.h> ...
[8 replies] Last: that's okay. bt can u help me rectifying the problem i mentioned. (by nishu3210)
Error Trapping

Windows 7, Visual Studio 2010: Simple program to add two numbers (haven't coded in a while!): ...
[1 reply] : http://v2.cplusplus.com/forum/general/58652/ (by soranz)
by apos
primary-expression error

1 #include <stdio.h> 2 #include <stdlib.h> 3 #include <string.h> 4 #include <sys/ioctl.h> ...
[9 replies] Last: Yes but it'd be ideal if it compiled for u too :p It worked under VS 2... (by soranz)
Load image into picture box when a button is clicked

Hi i have searched the web for 2 hours trying to find this answer and i couldnt find it! All i want ...
[11 replies] Last: Microsoft's managed C++ is probably the worst thing you can be learnin... (by closed account o1vk4iN6)
help in understanding a simple pointers example code.. (i posted this also in the beginners branch)

#include <iostream> using namespace std; void main() { int *p; int *pa; pa=new int ; for...
[1 reply] : Just one thread per question, please: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/b... (by Moschops)
contents of dinamically allocated arrays are not being copied correctly to the file......

here is the code: #include<iostream.h> #include<stdio.h> #include<fstream.h> #include<conio.h...
[10 replies] Last: Great. Don't forget to do the first part and the third part as well. ... (by Moschops)
by billyb
I/O question

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie C++ user and I'm in desperate need of help with an I/O Question.I've be...
[2 replies] Last: as the return type of function is char , it automatically converts int... (by nishu3210)
realloc(this, newsize)

In my code, I have a struct which can have a varying number of items. To make it simpler, I've used ...
[2 replies] Last: Yeah, it was a pretty odd way of handling it. It's in the context of w... (by SortaCore)
Variable declaration curiosity

Just out of curiosity. For example the code below having the same variable "i" use in a different lo...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks everyone for your comments :). Now I know (by projectUser)
Getting Wrong Answer ?!?!

Here's the question :- The government of Siruseri has just commissioned one of the longest and mos...
[no replies]
Error in rounding off long double

So, i wrote this code to round off long double. But its showing some error beyond me. long dou...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you for your reply. As this is my assignment, i must have to do... (by unkn00wn)
what do you guys think are the best programming books!!

You guys leave me a list of the great books you've read on c++ programs. Plus how you guys have lear...
[2 replies] Last: yeah I have been doing this for a week now and am loving it.. The most... (by mickeyliv)
Position Application

First off, I hope this is in the right place, as I am using VS C++ 2008 Express. So I am trying t...
[1 reply] : There are two fairly seperate steps here: 1. You need to figure out ... (by Stewbond)
Is there a simpler way?

Here is my code: #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <list> struct Results { /* Decl...
[11 replies] Last: Yes but creating 2 new lists, sorting than reversing them just to find... (by closed account o1vk4iN6)
cURL help

$Fields = array( 'Reply' => 'K.', 'Submit' => 'TRUE' ); $cURL...
[3 replies] Last: You are showing PHP code, this is a C++ forum. (by modoran)
C++ Email Chat Tutor Needed

If anyone would mind helping explain and walk me through my final programming assignment for a cours...
[no replies]
Unwanted frame with Webbrowser!

So me and a friend is creating a launcher for a private server of a game. And I've made the launche...
[1 reply] : Working now! Had to create a html file and set border, etc = 0. and t... (by ZionHoi)
by yoreei
How to find the lenght of a char array

I used to do this simple task with strlen() or finding the first '\0' character in the char array ...
[15 replies] Last: Okay, I didn't know that. I thought they were all mostly self containe... (by BHX Specter)
July 2012 Pages: 123456... 30
  Archived months: [jun2012] [aug2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.