General C++ Programming - July 2013 (Page 3)

Unexpected expression compiler error

My compiler (GCC) keeps expecting an expression where it shouldn't in 1 specific piece of my code: ...
[8 replies] Last: It seems the compiler did not *kid = zxDefWINDOW; I found this out a... (by awsdert)
Setting up SFML on Mac in Xcode

I'm trying to get SFML on my mac in Xcode but the instructions on the website... I can't understand ...
[no replies]
help in making a schedule

hello everyone.this is my first post.hope i can learn and help others out though i am a newbie.:) ...
[3 replies] Last: no problem (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Using same socket for second send + recv giving no result?

when I want to use the same socket connected to the host to send() and recv() for the second time, r...
[4 replies] Last: someone? I now have issues with sockets instead of HTTP requests (by mekkatorqu)
How to sort integer array[n][m]

What exactly I want is as follow. I want to sort an array like Myarray based on the second colu...
[7 replies] Last: > 1- if I want to copy the sorted data of my_vector into my_array agai... (by JLBorges)
Seein program execution step by step?

Where can I see my program execution step by step? I want to see the changes every line of code do, ...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you a lot. (by mosahab)
by sujha
arrays

Question:Write a program that reads in a two-dimensional array representing the coordinates of point...
[3 replies] Last: 1) Please use code tags when posting code here, so that we can read i... (by MikeyBoy)
Another attempt for the C++ syntax card

Here it goes: http://home.uevora.pt/~pmaa/cpp.pdf It's version 0.27. With some help it will ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, whitenite1! If you want, I will send you the tex file. It... (by simplas2002)
by Ikaros
Shift and multiply elements of large array

Hi, I have a large array and I should shift and multiply certain elements of this array. The problem...
[no replies]
Tokenise a string in cpp

Hi I have a string like 12;13;14|aa=12;bb=15;cc=18 I need to store the values 12,13,14 in...
[3 replies] Last: Hi ajh32 and cubbi, Thanks for the replies both of the solutions worke... (by avaya567)
by sujha
arrays n functions

Question: Write a program that reads in a two-dimensional array representing the coordinates of poin...
[5 replies] Last: the code can be compiled and run, but then it displays wrong output on... (by sujha)
by ven132
Need help on FOR loops :(

Hey guys! I need help! I'm kinda new here so i'll cut the to the crap. I need to make a FOR loop fo...
[2 replies] Last: void del( int a , int n ) { int j = 0; for ( int i = 0; i < n;... (by vlad from moscow)
Error LNK2019

Hi all, This is the error I am getting in one of my projects. Can anyone tell me what it is supposed...
[1 reply] : What does your project setup look like? The error is that you are call... (by Zhuge)
saving in c++

I'm having trouble trying to save a variable from an input of the user. Then use it when i start up ...
[1 reply] : Here are two possible ways: 1. Save the variable to a file that the se... (by ats15)
by xismn
Nested ctor

Like most of my questions, this one is an arbitrarily silly one. How can I achieve what I'm trying t...
[4 replies] Last: @ne555 Better answer than mine. (by Thumper)
How are 3D graphics made?

I was wondering if someone can tell me what the term would be for the creation of a 3D model on a 2d...
[6 replies] Last: Once again I have to turn to this awesome OpenGL tutorial. He explai... (by htirwin)
memory transfer using SSE

Hi guys I have a custom image copy system that i am working on that is multithreaded. As such, I ...
[6 replies] Last: have several threads doing the same bit transfer and im guessing tha... (by Cubbi)
help with recursions

Hey, currently im studying c++ and im stuck on recursions, does someone have a great explanation of ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, this helped alot! (by asantos1031)
by J4ke
OpenGL VBOs - Not rendering

Hello, I am creating a project that I am using Vertex Buffer Objects in OpenGL to store vertices in...
[4 replies] Last: @htirwin Thank you! I left out glBufferSubData, and it worked. As for... (by J4ke)
using recursion for factorial function

Hey, im new to the forum and c++ over all, i have been studying for about 2 months and currently im ...
[2 replies] Last: And where would the returns be saved, once it returns the first number... (by asantos1031)
July 2013 Pages: 12345... 34
  Archived months: [jun2013] [aug2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.